FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
What is the song playing when you go and help Chandra and get her high as a kite bff out of cyber club or what ever it is?

Don't know why but that song had that D00M vibe only a bit slower :p

edit: nvm i found it, its "Titan Slayer - Guerilla Warfare"

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I chuckled.

"I've heard of you underwear wearing weirdos"
For some reason this reminds me of an anime I just watched "A sister's all you need". There is an argument between the Light Novel author character, and his manga artist as to whether a scene should have underwear or be fully nude.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I love the Vibes Cyberpunk this is going to be Awesome i stop my playing while hearing the Soundtrack i love cyberpunk and PhillyGames Made this ohhh Boy Another MASTERPIECE

joypinse

May 5, 2018
These are most of the licensed tracks

1 A Noon - Collapsed Spaces
2 A Noon - Edge of the Abyss
3 Amertume - Amertume
4 Andrey Avkhimovich - Package
5 Internal Eye - Sol
6 Jonathan Edwards - Futurenoir
7 MG Reizzello - Underwater
8 Ostenveger - Graveyard of Spaceships (Mission 1)
9 Ostenveger - Towards Alpha Centauri (Mission 2)
10 Ostenveger - Lost in Space (Mission 3)
11 Professor Kliq - Sacreligious
12 ROEaudionews - Doppio Sogno
13 ROEaudionews - Nebula
14 ROEaudionews - Sindrome
15 Strange Zero - Burning Stars
16 Strange Zero - Moments
17 Strange Zero - Plastic Console
18 Timur Scott - Black
19 Titan Slayer - Guerilla Warfare

This one is Royalty free
20 TeknoAXE - Army of Cyborgs
here are the missing Tracks
21 Cyber
22 Marc Corominas Pujado - Dark Cinematic Ambient
23 sax ?

If there would be an OST Album - what order would u guys here put the tracks in?
Obviously the Ostenvegr should be in Order...

p.s. the Music is just fantastic...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just got done playing the new update and my goodness this just keeps getting more interesting by the minute. These waits in-between updates are absolutely worth it.

Also I chose not to bang Victoria because I felt as though she was shady as fuck and was just trying to seduce the MC (obviously she was at first) but now it seems as though she's genuinely starting to catch feelings for the MC and now I kinda feel like a huge dick for that. I also haven't yet decided on which girl I like most which I find kinda weird. Piping Chandra was so worth it and satisfying. Meredith can suck a fat one.

Reactions: Anagram000

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The one thing I was sad about with this update was a lack of Katie content. Hopefully, we'll get a lot more with her in the next one.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Just got done playing the new update and my goodness this just keeps getting more interesting by the minute. These waits in-between updates are absolutely worth it.

Also I chose not to bang Victoria because I felt as though she was shady as fuck and was just trying to seduce the MC (obviously she was at first) but now it seems as though she's genuinely starting to catch feelings for the MC and now I kinda feel like a huge dick for that. I also haven't yet decided on which girl I like most which I find kinda weird. Piping Chandra was so worth it and satisfying. Meredith can suck a fat one.
If you don't fuck Victoria and keep it professional, she starts to become attracted to you it seems. I think this can be attributed to how she's used to any man and most women falling for her with just a look, but for a guy to not succumb to her charm is the only man for her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you don't fuck Victoria and keep it professional, she starts to become attracted to you it seems. I think this can be attributed to how she's used to any man and most women falling for her with just a look, but for a guy to not succumb to her charm is the only man for her.
Makes sense when you put it that way.

Does she still develop feelings for you if fuck her every chance you're presented with? I haven't played that route yet.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Makes sense when you put it that way.

Does she still develop feelings for you if fuck her every chance you're presented with? I haven't played that route yet.
Nope, if you go into the walkthrough, she doesn't gain affection points for you if you fuck her and flirt with her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nope, if you go into the walkthrough, she doesn't gain affection points for you if you fuck her and flirt with her.
Interesting. Some more bonding with Sonja would be nice being as she's your (ex?)wife and what not but it seems as though she's just a female meathead.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Now think I'm ready for this...
Did you enjoy that animation? Caught me off guard.
Amazing scene indeed ... with the Ford V8 "MFP Pursuit Special" from the first MadMax movie, just wow !!
I remember watching that movie with my father when I was little. Now I need to rewatch it.
For some reason this reminds me of an anime I just watched "A sister's all you need". There is an argument between the Light Novel author character, and his manga artist as to whether a scene should have underwear or be fully nude.
When in doubt, nude. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes