Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Now this is what I call a visual novel....
A true diamond among these games.
just a few can compare to this level of programming and visual effects.
great to put on in auto mode and watch this game.
Nice options. so save a lot and play all possible choices.
Solid Game. If there is one game that could get some serious dough, this is the one.
Looks and Feels real professional.
this game just entered my top 3 in games played on F95

Yorinai

Jan 29, 2018
the game itself is excellent, the animations and story! but in this update the second sex scene (with the daughter) were unfortunately rather dull and from a lame perspective :(

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Chandra is quickly becoming a favorite character of mine now. She looks cool, with color-scheme that is usually not my type but works 150% on her, has that rebellious crazy character but with a good heart. She's amazing.

What are the maximum points for the 3 main characters each path now? My Katie is 4/3, Ellen 2/0, and Victoria 3/1 on each of their paths. Any way to get higher points? And are there more than 3 paths?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
From time to time i lamented how i can't have a hot android lover in sci-fi games around here. So as you can imagine i'm kinda.. exuberant shall we say! But since its Philly i'm sure she'll just goes into the "random generic npc" hat where she will remain. To taunt and torment me for my fond feelings over the Dragon. :cautious: It's like i've become K.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: King Monkey Mon
May 20, 2017
Never liked any of the futuristic shit, but I have to admit, this game is so well fucking written and images are so well created, it easily comes in the top 10. DA was great, but COBD is greater.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although, I do wish the MC had some kind of hidden abilities or mutations that occurred naturally to him due to some events that he faced in the past, making him different from all the technological augments, stronger than/or as strong as the strongest character. Something where he could stand toe to toe with Henry and thereby earning Henry's respect. Just a wish, makes the MC more and more interesting. The MC being a former Ghost is interesting, but what I said could make him unique in a world with Augments that didn't naturally gain there abilities. Something like his dormant abilities or mutations going active, etc.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From time to time i lamented how i can't have a hot android lover in sci-fi games around here. So as you can imagine i'm kinda.. exuberant shall we say! But since its Philly i'm sure she'll just goes into the "random generic npc" hat where she will remain. To taunt and torment me for my fond feelings over the Dragon. :cautious: It's like i've become K.
Never wake up the Dragon ...:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Anyone knows how to open the last scene? Feels like i have tried everything, maybe i am missing something and should have choosen other actions in a previous update

Last edited:

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
So I downloaded the mod for this game and it showed something called depravity now I know what that word means but why is it there it's in some choices is it good to pick choices that make depravity go up or is it good to stay away from depravity choices

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So I downloaded the mod for this game and it showed something called depravity now I know what that word means but why is it there it's in some choices is it good to pick choices that make depravity go up or is it good to stay away from depravity choices
Having a high depravity unlocks depraved options during the game e.g. choking Shanlon during sex. It'll also likely lead to a bad ending in the long run like in Depraved Awakening.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Do it. Depravity is so good.

Reactions: Lord Levi
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes