AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Could you check the files please, the translation is not working... and yes, I installed it as instructed
The translation is working just fine for me. But, I've created a new package of files, just in case. Download the new ones and try it. If the issue persist, call me again in private messages conversation.

Reactions: Slappyh

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15fire12.jpg

Dev Update #200

Okay, just finished a setup for the animation I was working on. I rendered it out last night but it wasn't quite there, hard to explain, just was not looking how I exactly wanted it. Now it should be! It is just one of those shots I really wanna get correct and something to be proud of.

I was sick this week but that didn't really stop me, i suffered through it :p Brought our render count up to around 1770 renders. Also a few more animations in the bag bringing that to 112. I do have to review a couple of those but should be good. Writing I fell behind on though, just a bunch of real life crap was a major distraction. So, for this week that is going to be my primary focus.

Also, I may do the dev update early next Saturday because I need to see Dune 2 that afternoon. Sorry, my hype for that is perhaps a tad unhealthy lol.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3382892

Dev Update #200

Okay, just finished a setup for the animation I was working on. I rendered it out last night but it wasn't quite there, hard to explain, just was not looking how I exactly wanted it. Now it should be! It is just one of those shots I really wanna get correct and something to be proud of.

I was sick this week but that didn't really stop me, i suffered through it :p Brought our render count up to around 1770 renders. Also a few more animations in the bag bringing that to 112. I do have to review a couple of those but should be good. Writing I fell behind on though, just a bunch of real life crap was a major distraction. So, for this week that is going to be my primary focus.

Also, I may do the dev update early next Saturday because I need to see Dune 2 that afternoon. Sorry, my hype for that is perhaps a tad unhealthy lol.

Philly
It sounds like Philly completed 90 static renders and 4 animations in the last two weeks (including the one he preemptively counted in the previous update), an average of 45 renders and 2 animations per week. Overall, he's averaging ~50 renders and 3.2 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The numbers continue to pile up with no clear end point, so we're still in a waiting game.

The preview image is a pretty dramatic reveal, though, assuming that is indeed Sonja's combat leggings under the mask. Is this something that only happens on some paths, or is her death immutable? The MC leaving his mask to burn with her would be rife with symbolism, that's for sure. Definitely gets me psyched to play the finale, whenever it finally drops.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
She is wounded, she can't have a proper medical treatment, she must continue to fight, she is the only main girl without a statistic page…

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 3382892

Dev Update #200

Philly
Crossing fingers that Dune inspires him for the next game, since he is going to have to look for those ideas now that is finishing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fixed. Let's see how many bite-sized updates delivered once or twice a year you think you can afford to wait for once you begin to realize you won't live forever.
yes i know i won't see some games end nor start but i don't care about that.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15shanlonalone16.jpg

Boob shot this time instead of an ass shot. Gotta mix it up :p

Yeah doing a little scene here that I didn't expect to make but I know it will be wanted. Now we are also up at 1810 renders, some more stuff written and a few more animations bringing that count up to 115!
Still going to be focused on the writing side and winding down on the renders since there is not that much left there. Also will be wanting to get some really cool animation sequences going but that will probably be pushed to the following week.
Also, go see Dune, lol I am sorry. I saw it early and I loved it. Will be going again today. I think I have a problem. I need that third one!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3403817

Yeah doing a little scene here that I didn't expect to make but I know it will be wanted. Now we are also up at 1810 renders, some more stuff written and a few more animations bringing that count up to 115!
Still going to be focused on the writing side and winding down on the renders since there is not that much left there. Also will be wanting to get some really cool animation sequences going but that will probably be pushed to the following week.
Also, go see Dune, lol I am sorry. I saw it early and I loved it. Will be going again today. I think I have a problem. I need that third one!

Philly
Philly completed 40 statics renders and 3 animations this week. Overall, he's averaging roughly 50 renders and 3.2 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It sounds like we're nearing the limit for renders, so it's animations (and writing) that will be the final hurdle. It's not clear how many animations might be needed to finish the chapter, but hopefully we're getting close.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3403817

Philly
Discription of the image says: "ch15shanlonalone16". I wonder if that is a path in the game where Shanlon is alone or where the MC go for Shanlon and take her alone? If the first or second option, could it be a tip for us that we have more than one path with Shanlon in the grand finale?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes