cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just there to stir the shit. I might restart when 13 or 14 drops.

Too much OT. I just want an endin with Sonja. Or one with just Abby. I think the horned girl's name is Abby. Memory sucks ass.
ummm................ we are on 14 already.

by dev no sonja ending but we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Victoria may have the looks, and personality that, depending on how you play, either make her more human or ruthless, but for me I can't say she is the top spot girl in my book.

Between the 3 'main' girls, I'd top spot it with Ellen. Sure, looks might not be a thing to some, but I love her passion and protectiveness. Specially of Gloria who she sees as maybe as a daughter or perhaps as a 'little' sister. She has a softer side as well and she was worried about us after everything that happened. Does also have on hell of a right hook though.

Doc I would honestly say is second. She's wholesome, that perfect 'girl-next-door' type of girl, who would dote and care about you no matter how bad your day would be. She's sweet and caring, and does have some back bone to her to put Henry and Ellen in their places.

Victoria would be in third. She's got the looks and the personality, path pending. Same time though theres trust to be had and I've always had this sense than despite her wanting to do what's right and making up for wrongs, there is a part of me that feels like she is scheming something, even if it does help us out she will probably want something in return for when all is said and done. Call me paranoid. In terms of looks though... Yeah, as much as I do love Tits over ass... it's a little too much for my tastes, even if I do occationally enjoy her companionship.
You won't have to convince me, bro.
This has remained unchanged for a very long time.

CoBD tiermaker.png

Also, 1,000 pages!!
I hope Philly will do a special render and share it with us. I'm sure Bison will try his best to convince him :KEK::KEK:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes