Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She's not even in the top 10 best AVN girls? :LUL:
Oh don't be sorry. It is me who has to worry about you :cry:

Lack of basic knowledge makes me mad.
You need to know the basics of any discipline before giving an opinion.
Not knowing Carli (who btw even appears in CoBD!) is unforgivable for any AVN player o_O
Given you only played CS reletively recently, I'm curious how many VN's you have actually played to make statements as fact as you do. It's really can't be all that many I would imagine ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Given you only played CS reletively recently, I;m curious how many you actually played to make statements as fact as you do. It's really can't be all that many I would imagine ;)

Also very surprised Mr Important made such an unforgiveable mistake in getting the character and game wrong too...guess he not as perfect or knowledgeable as he likes to think he is ;)
I've been on this site since late 2017, Maviarab. I've tried hundreds of AVNs, good and bad, as you can imagine.
The fact that a beloved VN like Chasing Sunsets went under my radar for a couple of years means nothing.

When I say Victoria is #1 AVN girl, I'm not referring exclusively to her physical appearance. In fact, I don't particularly like the shape of her boobs, although the rest of her body looks perfect (ass, hips, lips, face expressions, hair...). I'm referring to her as a whole, as a combination of appearance and character. I like her premise, how she was designed to be, her motivations and her possible evolution.

Some of Leap of Faith's girls, for example, have better developed personalities or stories or however you wanna call it, but physically they're miles behind Victoria.
And honestly, there are other VNs with girls who could be close to Victoria's sexiness (Ocean's girls, for example), but I have yet to find a single one who is MORE sexy than her.

Well, I will go soft on you because it turns out that only one year ago I hadn't even played CS myself.
Some trustworthy forum user called me off on it, used this meme on me
View attachment 3363313
and I was inescapalby drawn into the Jaye cult without putting up much resistance... :oops:
Yeah, yeah Penfold Mole you mischievous mf. Now you laugh. It was all your fault.
I would've been much happier not knowing that I will never have that 3-some with Tara.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Me, I personally like Victoria not exactly just because of her physical appearance, but mostly because of how Philly made her personality to be. Victoria is a complex character, with personality evolution depending on MC's choices. Victoria is not a villain and not a heroin either, she is who she is, depend on your choice... and that is what make me love her!

PS: "The day has finally come!" City of Broken Dreamers thread has finally reached 1000 pages of comments and discussion about the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Me, I personally like Victoria not exactly just because of her physical appearance, but mostly because of how Philly made her personality to be. Victoria is a complex character, with personality evolution depending on MC's choices. Victoria is not a villain and not a heroin either, she is who she is, depend on your choice... and that is what make me love her!

PS: "The day has finally come!" City of Broken Dreamers thread has finally reached 1000 pages of comments and discussion about the game.
It's still page 999 though. A couple more messages to go!

Reactions: AlienEDM

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Victoria may have the looks, and personality that, depending on how you play, either make her more human or ruthless, but for me I can't say she is the top spot girl in my book.

Between the 3 'main' girls, I'd top spot it with Ellen. Sure, looks might not be a thing to some, but I love her passion and protectiveness. Specially of Gloria who she sees as maybe as a daughter or perhaps as a 'little' sister. She has a softer side as well and she was worried about us after everything that happened. Does also have on hell of a right hook though.

Doc I would honestly say is second. She's wholesome, that perfect 'girl-next-door' type of girl, who would dote and care about you no matter how bad your day would be. She's sweet and caring, and does have some back bone to her to put Henry and Ellen in their places.

Victoria would be in third. She's got the looks and the personality, path pending. Same time though theres trust to be had and I've always had this sense than despite her wanting to do what's right and making up for wrongs, there is a part of me that feels like she is scheming something, even if it does help us out she will probably want something in return for when all is said and done. Call me paranoid. In terms of looks though... Yeah, as much as I do love Tits over ass... it's a little too much for my tastes, even if I do occationally enjoy her companionship.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well took you long enuf to reach 1000 pages. intertwined reached 1250 pages sooner than this reached 1000 pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes