DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have no idea what Philly plans are for Sonja, but yeah those two do feel as if they have a lot of history together and that there is love and friendship there that goes way beyond just sex and that Sonja at least at some level still considers MC hers. I would not be surprised though if her death would be one of the plot devices that Philly has in store for us. For me I hope there will be a path to redemption for those two.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
DA22 almost spot on. Yeah, Sonja has an odd way of trying to get her feelings across. It's tough for her, her entire life has been to show strength and not weakness to get ahead. The problem for her, weakness is there. One being how much she still does care for the MC even if not romantically. When they split it was amicable, both characteres being hard headed as they are just saw something like a divorce an unwarranted waste of time. They split and moved on, or are trying at least. No official documentation is going to change that for them.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Philly_Games is on top of his game again. I feel like I'm watching a master piece from a top rated hollywood crew, only this one is better ... it has action, bullets, bad ass Ghost MC, curvy babes, plot twists, mutated people, different character personalities with unknown whereabouts as of yet (Victoria, Meredith, Sonja, Gibson) and lots of quality sex and kinks. (kudos to you for creating Victoria the ideal dream woman :love:)

Statistically put, at the end of each update (since DA) this dude's games make you ask yourself when the fuck is the next update coming and what the hell will happen.

Best of luck with the project bro' and keep up the awesome work !! (y)

Reactions: F1_V10 and horst123

Zero919

May 2, 2017
DA22 almost spot on. Yeah, Sonja has an odd way of trying to get her feelings across. It's tough for her, her entire life has been to show strength and not weakness to get ahead. The problem for her, weakness is there. One being how much she still does care for the MC even if not romantically. When they split it was amicable, both characteres being hard headed as they are just saw something like a divorce an unwarranted waste of time. They split and moved on, or are trying at least. No official documentation is going to change that for them.
please give the opportunity to save Sonja(I love her very much :love: )... if she is destined to die as Stella of DA:cry:
and the question is what is better at the end of the last Chapter - Disable bug or not???:unsure:

Hasshasshin

Nov 5, 2017
another great game (and that's the least to say), the universe kinda remind me of altered carbon

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I want to ask a question - Is this game protected by the administrators and any review that is not 100% on board 5 star is getting terminated and user is getting a warning?

Usually when something is wrong with the review, someone form the mode team tells you to change it, but mine was instanly deleted and i got a warning, even tho it was 4 star review basically praising the game, but mentioning that i don't like the characters compared to the first game from Philly.

First time it happened, i hope there's no some sort of a hivemind around this game or corrupted mercenarys hired from the corpo to terminate everything not in the choochoo koala party. :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned big godzilla titties few posts back and how he doesn't like it - Im on the same board, but what would be better is cybernetics titties, that change the size whenever you like it. :unsure:

Kukothemadhatter, i think the ratio of people that prefer single MC's to MC's being with someone is pretty crushing, when MC is single it gives you more freedom.

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I want to ask a question - Is this game protected by the administrators and any review that is not 100% on board 5 star is getting terminated and user is getting a warning?

Usually when something is wrong with the review, someone form the mode team tells you to change it, but mine was instanly deleted and i got a warning, even tho it was 4 star review basically praising the game, but mentioning that i don't like the characters compared to the first game from Philly.

First time it happened, i hope there's no some sort of a hivemind around this game or corrupted mercenarys hired from the corpo to terminate everything not in the choochoo koala party. :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned big godzilla titties few posts back and how he doesn't like it - Im on the same board, but what would be better is cybernetics titties, that change the size whenever you like it. :unsure:

Kukothemadhatter, i think the ratio of people that prefer single MC's to MC's being with someone is pretty crushing, when MC is single it gives you more freedom.
Maybe you broke some rules in your review ,( i remember i read your but i don't find anything so wrong ) , but there is one F95 rule about reviews that you cannot compares or nominate in the review you are writing other game's titles also if the games are for same Dev ( in this case i think you wrote about previous Philly game , Depraved Awakening ).
In every case the Mod will write you a private message with the reasons about this ; you can answer him with a corrected review ( if you broke some F95 rules ) and he will public again the new one

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

it probably as Fantabaldu said... the review should focus on the game... don't worry... the moderators are generally kind people.
As of cybernetic tits.... we don't know what Philly_Games has cooked yet in store, but we may as well be certain we won't see cybernetic tits till episode 5.
MC being single... i would say generally it's a good thing but this time, the way it is is Da way

Reactions: Fantabaldu

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone else think that in the next episode we may get full body scenes with the MC since at the end of episode 3 he was wearing a mask? We'll never see the MC's true face so it's a good way to show scenes where he appears completely without revealing his face. Also, that mask is pretty rad

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I must say i do like Sonja, she have a nice sense of humour, she cares for the MC but since she is a strong woman she doesn't want to explicit show that, and yet she does show in her own way, she is hot, i like her well toned body, she likes guns quite ...A LOT, she is a warrior, if Philly´s give us a chance to have some hot nights with Sonja or something deeper i will gladly embrace the oportunity.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Lol one day i will, just for an idea i have managed to watch 2 episodes of love death robots, the first infinity war movie and black panther in the last 2 years. Oh and Chernobyl.
OT : I was not able to sleep after i watched the third episode of Chernobyl ; so real and frightening ; one of the best true series i could see in last years without any doubts ...

Reactions: Oddball2k

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I must say i do like Sonja, she have a nice sense of humour, she cares for the MC but since she is a strong woman she doesn't want to explicit show that, and yet she does show in her own way, she is hot, i like her well toned body, she likes guns quite ...A LOT, she is a warrior, if Philly´s give us a chance to have some hot nights with Sonja or something deeper i will gladly embrace the oportunity.
I completely agree. Perhaps we should start Save Sonja! petition just in case Philly_Games plans to pull "Stella" on her (which I have a sneaking suspicion is a rather likely scenario). :p

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
OT : I was not able to sleep after i watched the third episode of Chernobyl ; so real and frightening ; one of the best true series i could see in last years without any doubts ...
OT2 : Chernobyl mini-series is another HBO masterpiece. The way they depicted the AZ-5 button's flaw in the last episode ... shocking !!
And about Cyberpunk totally worth to watch.

• Love
Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes