Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I completely agree. Perhaps we should start Save Sonja! petition just in case Philly_Games plans to pull "Stella" on her (which I have a sneaking suspicion is a rather likely scenario). :p
I still think Stella got a happy ending for what happened to her... as of Sonja, if she's gonna die is if she'll be buying time for Gloria to escape..after the teddy bear scene I'll do everything in my power to save her, even if that will make my relationship with Victoria impossible

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Jmattr

Jun 24, 2019
How do you go about finding clues/secrets when that "Possible Clue" pops up on the left. Playing on my Galaxy S9 and the instructions say to hover the mouse over the clue. Also one of the instructions says press H to hide the dialog if it gets in the way of finding clues. Obviously can't press H on my phone. Great game otherwise. Just seems like I'm skipping clues.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How do you go about finding clues/secrets when that "Possible Clue" pops up on the left. Playing on my Galaxy S9 and the instructions say to hover the mouse over the clue. Also one of the instructions says press H to hide the dialog if it gets in the way of finding clues. Obviously can't press H on my phone. Great game otherwise. Just seems like I'm skipping clues.
I just move the cursor till something highlights... I'm curious if it's possible to do that on mobile without progressing the story

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah i would just tap around. They are easy to find. Also you dont have to get them, they are just for bonus renders nothing else. Just a simple little thing to make you guys look at colorful pictures :p

Reactions: Fran100 and yngve

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I still think Stella got a happy ending for what happened to her... as of Sonja, if she's gonna die is if she'll be buying time for Gloria to escape..after the teddy bear scene I'll do everything in my power to save her, even if that will make my relationship with Victoria impossible
Well, she is in a bussines where death is a rather distinct possibility but from what I've seen of her, I'd say the most obvious way for her to go would be that she'll go out guns blazing trying to buy time for/save MC from his employer after he refuses to hand over the girl or something along those lines...

Now, that would be (perhaps too?) obvious and rather in her character but I still hope we'll rather get a chance to rekindle our relationship with her and together fuck everything that moves. :LOL:

Jmattr

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah i would just tap around. They are easy to find. Also you dont have to get them, they are just for bonus renders nothing else. Just a simple little thing to make you guys look at colorful pictures :p
Tapping on the screen progresses forward in dialog on mobile

Ambrose2112

Apr 29, 2019
Yes, as mentioned clicking on Android mobile just progresses the screen. Only one I can seem to get is the newscaster. And that might just be a fluke... Clicking forward and backwards over and over is tedious. The game is fantastic otherwise! I am just a completionist...

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
yngve Worried that you did it in game? Or worried you enjoyed it lol?
uummh both?

ha, actually for a sec I thought it could be a trap, like, she got my dna and the bruises... nevermind, you may keep those scenes with the corporative bitch coming, you know for... reasons of... proletariat revolutionary... nature

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, as mentioned clicking on Android mobile just progresses the screen. Only one I can seem to get is the newscaster. And that might just be a fluke... Clicking forward and backwards over and over is tedious. The game is fantastic otherwise! I am just a completionist...
Where did you get the android version?

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Where did you get the android version?
There's actually an unofficial android port, you can find it in some few pages before. But I ain't a fan of unofficial ports due to the unsmooth animations.

Still waiting for the official release tho, if there's gonna be one.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
There's actually an unofficial android port, you can find it in some few pages before. But I ain't a fan of unofficial ports due to the unsmooth animations.

Maybe explains why it doesn't work and only gives this game a black eye. Figured.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

The official release is out for Patrons. Has been for days now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes