megacct

May 15, 2017
Alright.. tackled it from every angle I could fathom but can't seem to get this one missing scene -- it looks to be Ellen, and sandwiched between two Victoria scenes but just can't trigger it. Any ideas?

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Alright.. tackled it from every angle I could fathom but can't seem to get this one missing scene -- it looks to be Ellen, and sandwiched between two Victoria scenes but just can't trigger it. Any ideas?
Being more precise, you have to deny Victoria's access to Alexis Conner's party first (if it's relevant to your path) and choose Ellen instead.

Reactions: yngve

wormastik

Feb 18, 2018
Are there games even remotely on par with this masterpiece? With just at least some amount of depth in the story and relatively good art?

Philly_Games
Thank you for taking it to the next level.

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Just found this and I have to say this game is damn good. The story is great, each character is well thought out and doesn't seem like a carbon copy of everything else out there. Such a good break from the landlady/mom roommates/sister plot that is always being repeated. This is how you make a game. The animations and models are great. The background and details are well done as well. Great job man!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes