xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
above 4000 $ its not enough
Hell naaw ... did u play his games DA and City of Broken Dreamers ?? That dude knows his shit and considering the fact that he has a real job too and still releases quality updates, top quality plot and renders it's still not enough ... just look how much other "devs" are making for sitting on they fat asses and farting excuses here and there (Aorrta, gumdrop etc.). If karma wasn't such a bitch and people would stop believing Gumdrop and others like him will EVER release anything more than cheap ass excuses, Philly should make 50k a month easily and he would deserve every cent. Hell even Zlatan and 50 Cent would agree on that one ;):LOL:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What we really need to pass the 5k threshold again is a perfectly rendered pic of some phat juicy ass.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Last edited:

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
I keep expecting like, a plateau or something.
With every update I'm expecting something like the update before. And then you go and take it ever further.
The story gets BETTER. The women get HOTTER. The renders more fluid, intense. The love interests more interesting.
All in all this game has so far passed the overwhelmingly vast majority on this site that I'm a little embarrassed that it's on here. You could finish this version of the game (whenever that will be) and use it as a demo to launch your own game studio.
I'm not really joking.
This shit is that good. I'm a massive sci-fi fan, and I'm already more into this than just about anything on TV or in games currently.
Your side hustle is better than a lot of people's professional efforts.
Take pride in that, Philly.

Last edited:

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Just incredible work, Phillygames! Love how you're raising the bar with each update. And, of course, that car! Here's to blowing past $5000 again very soon.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I keep expecting like, a plateau or something.
With every update I'm expecting something like the update before. And then you go and take it ever further.
The story gets BETTER. The women get HOTTER. The renders more fluid, intense. The love interests more interesting.
All in all this game has so far passed the overwhelmingly vast majority on this site that I'm a little embarrassed that it's on here. You could finish this version of the game (whenever that will be) and use it as a demo to launch your own game studio.
I'm not really joking.
This shit is that good. I'm a massive sci-fi fan, and I'm already more into this than just about anything on TV or in games currently.
Your side hustle is better than a lot of people's professional efforts.
Take pride in that, Philly.
Just incredible work, Phillygames! Love how you're raising the bar with each update. And, of course, that car! Here's to blowing past $5000 again very soon.
Thank you both, and i hope the game doesn't plateau anytime soon. Sure there will be some needed lulls here and there but I hope to ramp up the story action and sex more and more as it goes forward.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes