Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
In a new path, i ended up with Victoria's score at 5 and 0 lust ?!

Show me really "what you're made of" Victoria !!

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Kinda related to this game since features something made by Philly... Played Depraved Awakening recently and damn, what a fucking great game, wish i played it before i started City Of Broken Dreamers, would've pretty much raised my hype, it's pretty amazing how both of his works are different and work pretty well, i have a small question, a dumb one, but still a question: was the lady at the elevator in DA Victoria?

PS: Carli is sure as hell best girl in Depraved Awakening

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but still a question: was the lady at the elevator in DA Victoria?
I don't think she'd appreciate being called several hundred years old.

Different timeline. Broken Dreamers is set more in the future while DA is present times.

Although I will argue that Stella looks better in Dreamers.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think she'd appreciate being called several hundred years old.

Different timeline. Broken Dreamers is set more in the future while DA is present times.

Although I will argue that Stella looks better in Dreamers.
Stella in Dreamers... Can you remind me of her there? Also, i know both games are different timelines, in that case, is it safe to say that it was just a case of Philly reusing models?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Of course.

See that incredibly sexy, hot, gorgeous, fuckable body right there?

That's Stella.

The woman's called Sonja though.
Thanks, not sure if i found Sonja or Stella more attractive, but i just hope that Sonja don't end up dying with a sniper shot to the neck, i was pretty surprised when Stella died in DA

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Stella in Dreamers... Can you remind me of her there? Also, i know both games are different timelines, in that case, is it safe to say that it was just a case of Philly reusing models?
Actually I had Sonja, Doc and Vic in DA. I was in the process of creating them back when i put them in DA. I needed just small bit parts and thought it was a good way to test them in the field so to speak.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
congrats Philly_Games on crossing the $5000/month Patreon threshold. while i haven’t played your games yet i’ve been lurking in your game threads- you are truly one of the best devs here and I wish you continued success!

looking forward to playing DA and this one once some time frees up.

4.70 star(s) 427 Votes