pitao

May 18, 2023
can anyone share the link to the compressed final version? sorry, could find only to the 1.14 searching through posts
cxx was nice to give you the link (for the android compressed :LOL: ) but one good rule of thumb when you can't find it thru the search function, is to go to the date that is in the OP Release date 26/6/2024 and usually you notice the SOL post scrolling and advancing pages in that date. No idea if you wanted the android or the Win/Linux/Mac ones.
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.15.0 Ch. 15] [PhillyGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

City of Broken Dreamers [v1.15.0 Ch. 15 UPDATE ONLY] [PhillyGames]

COMPRESSED:

- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

pitao

May 18, 2023
well android versions are already compressed. sol's version doesn't have mod. :p
I see well I never used an android compressed version, thought they were apk for it and only work on android. Maybe dumb me, never played avns on android lol so no idea how they work. Anyway CODB is too good for me to use a compressed version on my PC haha only tier B or worst games for me I use compressed to save space. All my favorites I keep in a separate HD with full version of course ;)

SweetChildOfMine

Jun 2, 2021
cxx was nice to give you the link (for the android compressed :LOL: ) but one good rule of thumb when you can't find it thru the search function, is to go to the date that is in the OP Release date 26/6/2024 and usually you notice the SOL post scrolling and advancing pages in that date. No idea if you wanted the android or the Win/Linux/Mac ones.
got jebaited, wanted the win version, thanks for sharing the correct one

• Haha
Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
got jebaited, wanted the win version, thanks for sharing the correct one
No problem, you are welcome. But try follow that rule of thumb I mentioned when is for the last version of the game, I got the post in less than 3 minutes using the ... on the post page find until found the 26/6/2024 posts and scroll and advancing pages hehe there are many many posts on that date as usual on an update haha but still was fast to find.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I usually do that but didn't even tried because they said that they searched. Not doing anything, I guess I got bored and tried to find it the hard way :LOL:
depends how they searched, if hasn't set show newest 1st in profile preferences then search is fruitless.

Reactions: pitao
4.70 star(s) 423 Votes