Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Reading the rules for reviews also helps, like not mentioning other games, not focusing on development issues, or not focusing on just one aspect of the game (like kinks). And of course, an insulting review is not an 'honest review'. If you give a low rating, chances are some fan would report it straight away and I've seen that people giving low ratings usually fail to observe many of these rules. So, once the review is reported, mods don't really have a choice.
It doesn't matter which review is deleted or which is kept, this game has slumped by a long shot & all have realized this.
Doesnt matter how many good reviews this game has on a pirate site isnt gonna change a thing

songlick

May 19, 2024
That seems a very radical take. At least in my experience, compared to other VNs this one is easily up there with the best. I rated it 4* because some aspects could be better, and I was disappointed in the ending - one of the most brief and lackluster endings. But other than that it's an interesting story, some quite well defined and consistent characters, good female models, for once MC is not a complete imbecile in his interactions (a mistake often made in VNs) but fairly realistic in relation to the world and his background, so generally a lot to make up for some shortcomings.
I have now sampled a fairly big number of VNs and this is easily in my top 10, would be maybe top 5 if not for the disappointing endings.
I recognize it's hard to draw a line between preference and objective quality, I try to focus on the latter as much as I can.
Also, the quality can't be compared to top novels or movies just because it's a lot more niche market, smaller teams / bugets etc. You don't compare an indie game or movie directly to a AAA one because budget difference may be 100x.
So someone being upset their 1 or 2* review getting deleted (basically they found every aspect of the game bad), I understand the sentiment, but that doesn't seem very honest / objective if so far from the rest...

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
city of broken dreams all i can, say its the greatest game it has so much plot to it with so many great and sexy characters, plus the gameplay and the music, and with all the emotions this game get you through, i give it 10 out of 10, so i hope you will make a sequel to this game cause it is the best adult game i have played so far, great and awesome job to the developers 10/10:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool::cool:

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
city of broken dreams all i can, say its the greatest game it has so much plot to it with so many great and sexy characters, plus the gameplay and the music, and with all the emotions this game get you through, i give it 10 out of 10, so i hope you will make a sequel to this game cause it is the best adult game i have played so far, great and awesome job to the developers 10/10:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool::cool:
Victori Shields is the best character, if you guys ever think about sequel please make sure victoria and max are in it and i hope it will be as a couple kicking ass :love: :love: :love:

4.70 star(s) 427 Votes