RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Victoria seems more like the femme fatale type of woman she enjoys to seduce others, i say Chandra would be more likely into this type of degradation masochism. But i still think it is a slim chance even in this case.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, I just realized that at some point, we might get a rough Shanlon-type scene with Victoria and maybe some of the other female characters... which would be absolutely mind-blowing. Philly really is in his own tier of adult game development.
Doubtful, that's unique to Shanlon. Vic and the other girls have their own thing he doesn't tend to redo kinks for different girls.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because if so I'll be consuming far more than the recommended serving size :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I woudn't call Victoria vanilla, but i'll still going to consume her A LOT, Ellen isn't exactly vanilla too but i would gladly add her to the mix alongside Doc and Vic. Also, do you guys think that Carli from DA can be considered Vanilla? After she and the MC get closer of course

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I woudn't call Victoria vanilla, but i'll still going to consume her A LOT, Ellen isn't exactly vanilla too but i would gladly add her to the mix alongside Doc and Vic. Also, do you guys think that Carli from DA can be considered Vanilla? After she and the MC get closer of course
Carli was more like Raspberry Ripple.

She liked to experiment to a degree but her base was pretty vanilla.

• Love
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My take on each of them so far (from a sexual pov):

*Victoria is the femme fatale, she enjoys seducing Jake and leaving him wanting for more.
*Ellen is the colorful friend who is always up for some drinks and a hot night in bed later.
*Chandra like to act spoiled so that "daddy" Jake will punish her with some good dicking.
*Shanlon is the S&M woman wanting some hard sex and no feelings later.
*Doc has feelings for Jake and wants to enjoy a nice romantic love night with him.

ps: Kleon seems to be so far just a virtual intelligence (a program emulating sapiency) and Venus seems to be the same but with a physical body.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Shanlon is something else. No wonder her BF avoids her
She just mad for the penis bro' ... that's the kinda shit that make her fucking irresistible to some men. Apparently the dev made Alexis Connor a rich ass pencil dick and our MC must do the pleasing for that hot piece of ass but yeah Victoria is a goddess compared to most of the dames in COBD. Keeping my fingers crossed she don't bite the MC in the ass later on cause shit will hit the fan in 0.4+ and the outcome could be a big surprise.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shanlon is something else. No wonder her BF avoids her.
Angry sex can be awesome.

Obviously i've never done anything as extreme as Shanlon, i'm incredibly small and my girlfriend is quite athletic and would probably break me but speaking to my straight friends there are some that love the wild, angry violent sex.

One of them was a proper nerd girl at school too, never saw her saying anything like that.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
She just mad for the penis bro' ... that's the kinda shit that make her fucking irresistible to some men. Apparently the dev made Alexis Connor a rich ass pencil dick and our MC must do the pleasing for that hot piece of ass but yeah Victoria is a goddess compared to most of the dames in COBD. Keeping my fingers crossed she don't bite the MC in the ass later on cause shit will hit the fan in 0.4+ and the outcome could be a big surprise.
So far I've had the MC treat Victoria with some degree of.....dignity and honesty so that her relationship is high, lust low. She says "Naive, but appreciated.". I figure at the start she's beholden to Meredith but want to see if MC's treatment of her raises some moral issues as the story progresses.

Katie - yeah, she's interested in romance.

Not enough of Ellen yet....

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Angry sex can be awesome.

Obviously i've never done anything as extreme as Shanlon, i'm incredibly small and my girlfriend is quite athletic and would probably break me but speaking to my straight friends there are some that love the wild, angry violent sex.

One of them was a proper nerd girl at school too, never saw her saying anything like that.
MAybe she would break you in a good way? :unsure: :p:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok you have to tell us more. Really.
Not much to tell, i'm 4 foot 8 and built like a twiglet and she's just shy of 6 foot and spends a lot of the time in the gym.

The only time I go to the gym is when she needs picking up.

I usually wait outside. Last time I went in one of her friends picked me up and told me to take him to my pot of gold. He'd been there all day, he was sweaty. Have you ever been picked up by a giant sweaty man .... it's not pleasant. The best part about him being sweaty was his hands were slippy, he didn't put me down so much as let go. In the space of 2 minutes i'd been picked up, called a leprechaun and dropped on my ass.

Anyways... One thing I like doing is sitting down. I'm quite good at sitting down, I even have a fave chair I sit down in. It's a pink swivel chair in front of my PC. Had it for years, it's got a wonky wheel.

One thing I probably wouldn't be able to do for a while if my giant girlfriend decided she wanted angry sex is sit down and that would kill one of my fave things.

Not the sexiest story I could tell but that's mainly because I like my body parts being intact and pain scares me. A lot. I got a tiny injection for the flu when I was a kid and cried for an hour. My twinsy thought i'd been beat up. My face had snot all down it, it was gross.

Jan 23, 2018
I can help with the last song that accompanies the so special final animation ( Philly what you done here !!! it's like to be inside Film not a game !!! Absolutely wonderful)
CoBD, PhillyGames : Massive Vibes - Burn The Stars

For the other song i can paste for you the invitation for his Discord server , there i a special channel where there is all titles of the CoBD Soundtrack
Invite expired, can you give me the name of the server so I can join?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes