RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can avoid pretty much everything in the game. There is no harem path, only individual routes, and with his previous works as base I doubt the author will include one. Don't worry she won't eat you.

ps: only one single scene with a trans and some people start losing their minds... :unsure:

Reactions: UncleVT

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Philly_Games Bad juju indeed, I love futa content but since Ellen is best girl i only found Kleo a couple of replays later. Hope we can still meet her later if we bring Ellen home.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Same happened to me. Only found out about her when looking at the gallery.

ps: personally Ellen is a bit too vanilla for my taste, but bring more of both of them.:ROFLMAO:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Victoria definitelly isn't vanilla (and neither is Chandra). By the way i commited a mistake above, Doc is the more vanilla-ish not the sex friend Ellen. :p

Last edited:

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Same happened to me. Only found out about her when looking at the gallery.

ps: personally Ellen is a bit too vanilla for my taste, but bring more of both of them.:ROFLMAO:
I dig tattoos and feisty/foul-mouthed girls which you don't see much around here outside of the "evil bitch/ school bully/ villain/ villain's GF" type so I wouldn't say she's vanilla. Then again the game isn't finished yet but I think she will keep her heart in the right place tohroughout.

Edit: I see. Yeah I would agree about the Doc. An old school romance still has it's charms tho, Vic rubs me the wrong way

Dec 26, 2018
I am eating with baited breath for what will happen next. That scene with Shanlon was the peak as far as sex goes in this game. That can’t possibly be the climax of the rough sex, it’s hardly three episodes in. Either Shanlon is going to get into some sex club where the women get mercilessly gangbanged and you’ll somehow be there with the possibility to degrade her again or Vic is next to get it rough. I can’t imagine it will be the Doc or the blonde girl.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Soundtrack?
I can help with the last song that accompanies the so special final animation ( Philly what you done here !!! it's like to be inside Film not a game !!! Absolutely wonderful)
CoBD, PhillyGames : Massive Vibes - Burn The Stars

For the other song i can paste for you the invitation for his Discord server , there i a special channel where there is all titles of the CoBD Soundtrack

Reactions: abrahammcgrubber

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Man, I just realized that at some point, we might get a rough Shanlon-type scene with Victoria and maybe some of the other female characters... which would be absolutely mind-blowing. Philly really is in his own tier of adult game development.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes