Sep 22, 2017
Since someone mentioned the dinner/pool scene with Victoria. I’d like to make a little suggestion on that.

I’ve commented a while back on the look of the cum in that scene about it not looking that great, compared to other scenes in this game. You (Philly_Games) agreed and said that it was because of the bright lighting in that scene and that you would have to make a new cum sample for those scenes. It would take you hours, so I was wondering if you have already made that new cum sample, and if so, would you be able to replace the old renders in that scene with new ones with the improved cum? (Now better, stronger, more potent and longer lasting!)

Or does it mess with peoples saves or something? I guess my nickname should now be Cumplainer or something. :p

Anyway great game, best game by far for me, it’s probably only going to be topped by your next game. Keep doing what you’re doing and wish you all the best!

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Doc again!
I know most of you are not complaining :p First good chunk of work involved our dear Doc, so for fans of hers I think you should be pretty happy for 0.4. Though that won't be it. This will be a fairly large update by looking at the overview. Expect a good deal of content around Victoria, Ellen and Gloria. Things are starting to heat up in more ways than one.

For progress this is were we stand. Currently sitting at just under 200 renders, so doing pretty well there. Then there are 4 animations with another that will be setup to go overnight tonight. Kinda crazy that it has been only 2 weeks.

I am also thinking of doing another comic maybe near the end of this month. Again it will be voted on but I know many want "The Show" to go on.
We will see what is decided.
Also expect a poll this week for the next custom render set.

I will also let you guys know that since one of my earlier goals was met I have now started to cut my hours back at my real life job which allows me to focus more on the game itself. That was a big step for me. It basically gives me another day to work on the game, but doesn't sacrifice my career. I am super excited about that. If you were on the discord you know that has been something I have been really eager for.

As always stay awesome guys!
Philly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Focus on the doc, guess i was right in thinking that Jake will suffer some injuries when fighting the super soldier. :unsure:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Just hold onto your dick
I figure once this game is completed it'll take a wholesale size bottle of lotion to get through one playthrough. Scene after scene after scene that's fap-worthy :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Philly_Games

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, Philly_Games,.. That VR session (thank you for making that avoidable, by the way), I think you said there would be more of that character in the future(?), if you have another sex scene with it planned will it be 1 on 1 or is there a chance one of the ladies could be involved? I'd hate to miss out on a Victoria or Katie scene because of that...:unsure:... thing. What is that suppossed to be anyway? Futa, dick-girl, tranny? There are ones with both cock and pussy, cock & balls & pussy, cock & balls and no pussy, cock only (did I miss any?); I have no clue what any of them are actually meant to be called. I nope'd outta that scene so fast I'm surprised my scroll wheel didn't break the space-time continuum :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes