HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Philly_Games I have a suggestion:

I think it would be very useful to delete and be able to put the name to the saved games, in order to differentiate well the different routes.

In the technical part, I think you are geniuses!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey guys I was curious with the last release it kinda flew under the radar here, so didn't get that much feedback except that the car was great :p Just wanted to know what you liked, what you didn't, things you think I still need to improve, or focus on and all that jazz.
Focus on futa of course!

Anyway, now that my boilerplate answer is over with, I didn't have any major problems with the release. It had a lot of good content and it's a nice changeup from the myriad games about coercing your family into sex and being a bit of a worthless dick for the most part. It's nice to have a competent character with a badass car for a change.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn..did not notice the Pall Mall hanging from her mouth on the discord post..LOL...that entrenches her patriotism even more... :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing the game. Really interesting story. I enjoyed all those transhumanism themes (genetic manipulation, cybernetics) in the background. Also all the attention with even creating a background story for this world via this war agains Japan that happened there.

By the way, am I the only one getting some Blade Runner vibes from Victoria? I would not be surprised if she end up being some sort of highly advanced android (or at least a human mind in a synthetic body). :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes