HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Finished playing the game. Really interesting story. I enjoyed all those transhumanism themes (genetic manipulation, cybernetics) in the background. Also all the attention with even creating a background story for this world via this war agains Japan that happened there.

By the way, am I the only one getting some Blade Runner vibes from Victoria? I would not be surprised if she end up being some sort of highly advanced android (or at least a human mind in a synthetic body). :unsure:
This game has essence Blade Runner and that's fucking great!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys I was curious with the last release it kinda flew under the radar here, so didn't get that much feedback except that the car was great :p Just wanted to know what you liked, what you didn't, things you think I still need to improve, or focus on and all that jazz.
Well this question from Philly made me stick my head out of the lurker shadows. Everything about this VN is top quality, can't really find any faults. I find the story to be more entertaining than a lot of what's in the mainstream, and as good as Depraved Awakening was, this is already much better. The only thing I don't like is the wait until the next update, but it's completely understandable. Quality takes time.

One thing I'd like to see is a gal with puffy nipples, and not on a flat chest. On a C or small D cup. Kinda like Traci Lords... Showing my age there I guess :unsure:. I've never seen breasts like that in a VN. Is that even possible in Daz?

And lastly, Victoria and the Doc are smoke shows. Hope to see a lot more of Meredith as well. Oh, and the foot/high heels shots are stellar. I don't have a foot fetish (though a chick with bad feet is a big turn off), but I'll be damned if some of those shots didn't drop my jaw. More shots of nice feet in (and out of) sexy heels, please!. ch1dinner24.jpg

ch2victoriahomenight13.jpg
Keep up the excellent work Philly! (y)

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Adding to my previous post; I'd also like to see a gal with a Danni Ashe type body. Short-ish, 30-40yrs old, thick, and tan lines! Puffy nipples and tan lines, two things I don't recall seeing in any VNs. Trimmed bush as well. I'm gonna go ahead and speak for everyone and say we've seen enough waxed floors and landing strips in games. Let's see some well groomed bushes! Right fellas?... Just me then, I guess...

So, puffy nipples, tan lines, and trimmed bush... get to work on that Philly_Games ;). I should probably just become a patron and bug him about all this there. I'm sure he doesn't get tired of requests.

Here's Ms. Ashe for the young'uns here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I was going to attach a photo of Traci Lords in my previous post, but thought better of it. The wrong photo (or would that be the right photo?) would have the Internet Police in this place :oops:
The patron part would probably be a good start for that request. haha

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, well this game certainly deserves every bit of cash he's getting on there. We're only at 0.3 and it's better than anything else I've played. And I've tried a lot... Oh the warped minds and uncanny valleys I've seen into o_O
I'm assuming you played his first game? If not, get past the first few parts (was learning yet) and it's a great game as well....complete.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I'm sure this has been pointed out already, but it's worth mentioning again... That whole scene at the dinner/pool with Victoria is so good. That rising shot of her in the heels and bikini :love:
I entered the scene like MacStrut.gif then Victoria got my attention with

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes