RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
just finished playing 0.3, what is the general's publics favorite girl? mine is chandra
Chandra and Victoria are my Jake's main love interests.
That isn't to say that i don't find the other interesting too but they are more on the friendship side like Katie or friends with benefits in Ellen's case.

Reactions: MadMac-88

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
You're in the wrong place if you are looking for that sorta info. None of that here. All we do in this thread is wait...
View attachment 385348
:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An ancient philosopher once said: Give a man a preview with Victoria and he will be happy for one day, teach a man how to use the search function to search for more Victoria previews and he will be happy for the entire time between releases.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
An ancient philosopher once said: Give a man a preview with Victoria and he will be happy for one day, teach a man how to use the search function to search for more Victoria previews and he will be happy for the entire time between releases.
Apparently, even the ancient philosophers knew that the key to a sound mind was a good nut...
SmartThinking2.gif

By the way, that ancient philosopher you quoted, was that Fapo? :sneaky: ... I'll see myself out :cool: ...
CoolLeave.gif
Or maybe his name was... Canto :eek:
:LOL:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Apparently, even the ancient philosophers knew that the key to a sound mind was a good nut...
View attachment 386329

By the way, that ancient philosopher you quoted, was that Fapo? :sneaky: ... I'll see myself out :cool: ...
View attachment 386338
Or maybe his name was... Canto :eek:
:LOL:
No one knows exactly, but that's some cool folk wisdom. Most likely they also proved that she has the best booty ever.

Derik443

Aug 13, 2019
Kindly teach. We are peasants

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Check it here.

God, I hope it is all working alright!.

I want to thank all you guys that supported me when I was creating DA. In the early days it almost stopped but thanks to guys like and that drummed up attention for the game way back, I was able to get enough support from you guys to carry on and actually finish it, and finish it right! I also want to thank for carrying me over the finish line to get this out on steam. He really helped me out to get this out there.

I hope you enjoy it and thank you for being on this crazy ride with me.

Philly

named singh

Jan 25, 2018

View attachment 382608

Okay, here is a preview for you guys. Still rendering the MC getting his ass completely handed to him. You don't fuck with Henry. This scene is the most complex scene I have ever done. It's going to require a ton of testing to make sure it all works right.
Now as for the upcoming steam release of Depraved Awakening which if everything is setup right should be this Friday. Crossing my fingers. Now, when Pink did his, he acquired 100 steam keys and let his patreons comment on the post to be put into a raffle to acquire a key for Acting Lessons. I can't think of a better way of going about it, so going to completely steal that idea. Something tells me he won't mind.

So TLDR leave a comment for a chance to get a copy of DA from steam. I will put everyone who posts here in a listing then message everyone individually who will receive one over Thursday night and Friday.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly
Awesome news regarding the steam release. Now everyone can know that gripping story can be told via adult games as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Check it here.

I want to thank all you guys that supported me when I was creating DA. In the early days it almost stopped but thanks to guys like and that drummed up attention for the game way back, I was able to get enough support from you guys to carry on and actually finish it, and finish it right! I also want to thank for carrying me over the finish line to get this out on steam. He really helped me out to get this out there.

Philly
Nice. Going to grab it this weekend.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018

Check it here.

Philly
Congratulations 3000 times Philly_Games . Hope you go from one success to another.
Maybe I've a bad news , the game has been published in " skidrow reloaded " website.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
You do realize that we here are a pirate website as well?
Well, there is differences though : here this site is specialized in one Genre " adult industry" and so, it has its own fans unlike steam and its grand fan base.
About " f95" is a pirate site : I always see this same comment every now and then in multiple threads. But none said and shine over onething
" How any DEV gained the first supporters? I think the first ones came from sites like ours not only PATREON. Even some DEVs or their friends published their first games here by themselves to gain the level of support they want
So I hope to not sell ourselves short about pirating in this site

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes