Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone share newest dev update?
He says, and I'm paraphrasing here, that hopefully this will be the last update before release.

Sitting at well over 800 renders currently, with some more to go, but nothing insane. 30 animations are done, with a couple that need to be reworked a bit, and two more need to be created. Might make a couple more, time depending.

Good deal of girth to this episode. Lots of choices have impact here and dictate how scenes will play out. There's a bit more of a linear approach here, so when you play it may not seem long compared to the time needed, but if you see the other content you should understand why.

Apologies for not getting the update out this month. Would have liked to, but it was not possible with Steam release of DA and other external events. Hopefully the release will be next weekend or the following weekend.

I know a lot of you who already support me have also bought the Steam release of Depraved Awakening, and I truly appreciate that. The release seems to be going pretty well, so I'm very happy about that. Since we just had DA release on Steam I thought we should do a Carli render of her in those same bikini bottoms we see her in when we first meet her.

As always stay awesome guys!

The Great One (It's what I call him, he didn't say this)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMC

May 17, 2017

carlithanks.jpg

Hey guys so hopefully this will be the last update before release!
So right now, sitting well over 800 renders with some more to go but nothing insane. 30 animations are done, two I need to rework a bit and two more need to be created. I may make a few others, time depending.
This will be one of those episodes where there is a good deal of girth to it. Lot's of your choices have an impact here and dictate how scenes will play out. There will be a bit more linear approach here when you play so it may not seem long compared to the time in the works but if you check the other content you will understand why.
I also apologize for not getting the update out this month. I would have liked that but with the steam release and other external events it just was not feasible. Hopefully see it next weekend of the weekend after.
Speaking of the steam release, I know many of you who are already supporting me still bought it there and I highly appreciate that. It seems to be going pretty well so that is pretty sweet. I figured with its release I should do a Carli render in the same bikini bottoms the first time you meet her :)
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No idea which one will come first. Doesn't mater since I will play both anyway, even if Milfy City story is bad the renders are usually hot. :love::ROFLMAO:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I'm so sure that CoBD will come out first that if I'm wrong I promise to play the most hardcore NTR game you people come up with while pretending to enjoy it.
You're not foolin' this thread, guy! We know that you're just looking for NTR games to play until 0.4 is released :p...

Thread - "What about X, will you play that?"
Aristos - "Sure" *downloads X*
Thread - "I bet you won't play Y!"
Aristos - "I said I'll play anything." *downloads Y*
Thread - "I know you won't play Z. Z is so hardcore! Jamal rails the MC's wife while simultaneously tea-bagging the MC. Then Jamal nuts in the wife's mouth and the MC and wife snowball the load."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, we see what you're doing and it won't work in this thread. This is a respectable thread. No NTR players in here. no fun either
You'll learn what this thread is all about once Canto Forte sees you talking about NTR :LOL:
I sure hope Canto delivers and doesn't just facepalm me

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This makes soo much sense ... Phily adjusting the lightning to enhance the jealousy of them dames ..
Jokes never phase such seasoned dev ... there will be railing in the life and death of robots right here, while MC ponders the delicacies of retirement served spicy and cuddled with a pinch of spinach superpower dame conundrum and salted by the constant flash backs into the belly of the ... story;)!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Hope this dev doesn't become like icstor
He already released a complete game before (Depraved Awakening) so I'm confident he'll finish this one too
Just to be fair to ICSTOR here, he's also released complete games. Multiple games in fact.

I wouldn't worry about PG turning into ICSTOR though. Main reason being that PG is an active part of our community here. ICSTOR doesn't come here at all. But this is really not the place to talk about ICSTOR or his games. There's an entire cesspool a couple clicks away where you can do that if you want.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Discord is your friend ... cat 5 hurricane hit and we have to show support to philli and the dev team so they can get their resources back together

"
whats up ........
id say lets trade spaces but yeah...

pretty much anything confuses me right now

like 6 hours of sleep in the last 96 hours

"

"
lol all good man, and i certainly dont mind the other games channel being flooded with pinks game. I owe them a lot over there for last months success.

just yeah dont go insane and make sure others get mentioned
:slight_smile:
Spread the love.

"

Also the Tornado Fires of Philli games hitting other discords ;)!!
"
Philly have you seen Pink's DC

The admins have had to step in and ask people to stop talking so much about DA, because the other games channel was turning into the Philly Games channel

Lol

PhillyGamesLast Sunday at 11:15 PM

i saw its fine. i do understand.

"

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes