Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fresh news from dev team ::
Question ::
Will you be able to get"Broken Dreamers" on Steam too?

Answer::
PhillyGamesToday at 3:23 AM

yep should be able to but its going to be a long while. Still early in dev

Conclusion:: W.E. ... H.A.V.E .. A ... L.O.T ... O.F ... B.R.O.K.E.N ... D.R.EA.M.E.R.S ... AHEAD OF US

;)!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :p :p :p :p :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:(y)
Also from Monday night ...
"ya i went and got some stuff today to help me sleep "
because on the outside ... storm was brewing :

"
this hasn't happened to me for years

ya i check it this morning

still over the bahamas

"
and then they heard ...
"
The Bahamas are gone man
:cry:

ZangsLast Monday at 11:08 PM

Really? That sucks
:Notlikethis:

PhillyGamesLast Monday at 11:08 PM

ya they took a direct hit by a cat 5

"

Dev team needs some shut eye and get the storm over and gone before they can regroup and finish this release.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, I thought as much about the steam question far too early even for that but it just makes you wonder how big this game will become how far will the dev take it I wonder. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
take your time for steam release, Philly

Steam really need hide game from public feature for me to buy through there

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Just to be fair to ICSTOR here, he's also released complete games. Multiple games in fact.
True, but it looks like ICSTOR is having difficulties transitioning from RPGM to Ren'Py. At least we know that Philly_Games has a complete Ren'Py games under his belt

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Fresh news from dev team ::
Question ::
Will you be able to get"Broken Dreamers" on Steam too?

Answer::
PhillyGamesToday at 3:23 AM

yep should be able to but its going to be a long while. Still early in dev

Conclusion:: W.E. ... H.A.V.E .. A ... L.O.T ... O.F ... B.R.O.K.E.N ... D.R.EA.M.E.R.S ... AHEAD OF US
I'll definitely support this game when it hits steam. Haven't gotten Depraved Awaken yet, which I discovered here and loved, but will soon once I get the money. For personal reasons I cannot support devs through patreon, but I can on steam.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wHEN THE FORREST FIRES REST IN BRAZIL;)!!!
wHEN THE HURRICANE GOES NUMB OVER THE PACIFIC ...;)!
wHEN THE WHALES BELLOW THEIR FULL IN THEM DEPTHS AND ... SING WITH THE WIRELESS
TUNES pHILLI CAN THEN PICK UP AND TRANSMIT HIS MASTER PIECE TO ALL CORNERS OF THE EARTH ... ;)!!!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Here's a patch with a Spanish translation (it also fixes a minor bug with Chandra's pants during her 3rd chapter sexcene). Took a lot of work but it was also a good learning ;)

As always, download, extract and copypaste the unzipped folder into your CoBD's folder, replacing all existing files.

-----

Aquí va una traducción al castellano (de paso corrige un pequeño bug con los pantalones de Chandra en su escena del tercer capítulo). Me ha costado pero también me ha servido para aprender ;)

Como siempre, hay que descargar, descomprimir y pegar la carpeta con mis archivos dentro de la carpeta donde tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos existentes.

Lithionus6135

Aug 18, 2019
True, but it looks like ICSTOR is having difficulties transitioning from RPGM to Ren'Py. At least we know that Philly_Games has a complete Ren'Py games under his belt

ICSTOR is doing just fine. There is a large update coming this month. Sooner rather than later. Below is an update from him made on Aug 29th. He wanted the update out in August originally but was unable to hit that time frame. He went so far as to tell everyone to Unsub and he will still get them a copy of the update when he releases in the next few weeks.

"The progress is going really well. Since my last update we have doubled the size of the next release to over 2000 images (and still growing!) "

That said. This game also looks amazing and I am going to check it out.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy this month is a hard one *wink *wink, it's gonna be COBD or Milfy City who is going to make me lost september without fap?

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes