Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Release Date

I figured I will give you guys an update. This weekend was shot for me due to a family emergency that ended up just being a scare. Though, I lost basically my entire weekend on dev work. So, what does this mean? Well unfortunately I won't be able to release this Friday as I initially hoped for.

Due to that since its really damn close to being done. I will be doing some experimentation with animations over the next week and adding a bunch where I can. Going to try some new techniques as well. See what works and what doesn't so there is a silver lining to the week delay.

Again I want to apologize for the long wait on this one. It shouldn't have taken this long but it has...

Hope you guys understand and thanks for being patient with me.

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Hey Philly_Games i can imagine how difficult it is to fix this particular typo
since i -think- it's a bg file, but that "target last scene" should be last "seen". It's not a major deal and it didn't seem to get noticed by others so far, but it jumped at me when I was playing earlier today.

Reactions: Remplier

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
since i -think- it's a bg file, but that "target last scene" should be last "seen". It's not a major deal and it didn't seem to get noticed by others so far, but it jumped at me when I was playing earlier today.
If that's gonna get edited I'd also fix one of the other entries. "Target diagnosed with GDS symptoms."
Also in the same entry I'm not sure 'recently' should be there. I mean how recent is recently? Better to put in an approximate date or time frame when the condition was discovered.

Sep 22, 2017
I think Philly meant "incapiticated" lol

Edit: Anyone know how to make the signatures into links to the game threads instead of just images?

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, it was just a response to the other typo that Philly_Games mentioned here:

Mormont yeah i just had a few weekends get shot which really sucks for me because that is when i get 80% of my work done since i dont have to do my day job then. r3ck5 yeah... im aware of that lol. It's not the only typo either on that :|

which can be "scene" on the ingame image that r3ck5 posted:

Hey Philly_Games i can imagine how difficult it is to fix this particular typo

Oh, and thank you very much for that example you posted! The signature looks nice, but it's also functional now. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those character pieces MC reads from the see trough holographic e-reader are pretty inconsistent and just prove to be great fun at the expense of them bureaucrats that must have written them from their cubicles at the deep state offices.
They work as puns or pranks on all the movie same looking gibberish that actors pretend to read for the sake of plot -> most turn out to be actual printed gibberish or blank or paper cut outs or nonsensical pieces.

Nobody writes ghost operatives in one sentenced and the next says just operatives => same units ;)
Nobody uses apprehension as opposed to stopped / captured / immobilized / arrested or same such
Nobody uses incapacitated in one sentence and eliminated in the next => same units;)

As nonsensical punk pieces addressing the gibberish in our AAA games / Block Buster movies
=> they work as intended and should stay this way. No point taking them in any direction.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
What is this finger? Don't you mean your right or left arm? I dunno, whenever I see the lovely Victoria it's pretty difficult for me to stop. It's like again and again...

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
i just love that game so of course i would wait as long as MR.Phily need but do you guys have an idea about the release date ?

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes