Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Should be. He said a week delay in the update post. So expect it around this Friday.

Could be looking at a pretty big weekend if this and MC both come out. Imagine both on the same day even... Would I start off with or save the best (this game) for last ?... tough one...
Easy one actually.
I'd start off with the other one just to watch the MC bang his older sister once and for all. Then I'd immediately switch to this work of art and enjoy it calmly, relishing every second of it. When I'm done I'd go back to the other game to see the rest of the update.
I planned this in advance so as not to get all flustered should the time come.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

The wait is almost over. Expect release in the next couple of days. Sorry, that I have been quiet. Been at this none stop to make sure it's all good to go.

It is certainly the largest release so far. Approaching 900 renders, 40 animations which I have been fixing up, and a few new songs have been licensed and added to the mix.

I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Thanks,

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

The wait is almost over. Expect release in the next couple of days. Sorry, that I have been quiet. Been at this none stop to make sure it's all good to go.

It is certainly the largest release so far. Approaching 900 renders, 40 animations which I have been fixing up, and a few new songs have been licensed and added to the mix.

Thanks,

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats My katie's glasses?Hmmm..
i hope nothing bad thats gonna happen to her,cuz il strangle you philly. FirsthandAccomplishedAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
The top 2 is different for everyone, for me it's Victoria and Shanlon but I think most people favor Victoria. Anyway, the quality of this game is insane so all the girls look amazing.
Yeah, I totally agree. PG has done an absolutely amazing job with this game, and of course all the women in it. IMO Victoria is just something so special though. She stands alone as best girl for me out of every game on this site.

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend :love:
Very good weekend indeed (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am starting to worry with the big fight coming up.

What if my fave girl gets hurt ... I don't know what i'd do then.

It doesn't matter what happens to any of the love interests but if they get 1 scratch on Stella my wrath will have no bounds.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

Thanks,

Philly

Hot take, Philly released IA on Steam to finance the license of the music oh oh oh.

I wonder if he has to get it again for a steam release and if is timed.

Sep 24, 2017
Well, he does only have four posts so give him the benefit of the doubt, but what's just as bad is people that don't read posts ;)
New or not, he was able to find the thread so what is the problem in reading/looking first before asking? The most people are to lazy to read but the most find the download links...
But you are right its his first time... we can kill him next time :p

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hey, guys. They should follow the rules of the forum. Do not misrepresent the topic.
And learn to read and follow instructions. we don't want to troll in this philli forum.
This its advertency.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes