timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I for one am glad about that. It's not something I'm interested in and it seems like at least half of the games here have it, so it's actually refreshing to not have to see footjobs in some of the games I like.
Depraved awakening has a footjob.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019

The wait is almost over. Expect release in the next couple of days. Sorry, that I have been quiet. Been at this none stop to make sure it's all good to go.

It is certainly the largest release so far. Approaching 900 renders, 40 animations which I have been fixing up, and a few new songs have been licensed and added to the mix.

I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Thanks,

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noooo!!! Katie, bad something's gonna happen. Not Katie, Not Katie

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Games call for players ... lots and lots of players. This here newly updated game calls for all them players ... it has the drama and the novelty of Only human ... the hot scenes build up of ginger bread MC handing it over to the sweet candy maple syrup star spangled ice cream babes that yearn for all and any players to toy and fiddle and cuddle and caress and smooch all over the crazy jelly soft furniture of quality burn wood ;)!

Any body want to contribute ... contact one mod and hand over the links to any and all parts of wonder games ... mods will do the heavy lifting and all will be cuddly and dandy in the world.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can talk about the game for crying out loud .. .tell us what to look for, put it in a spoiler and share the low down. Be Lois Lane and call upon Superman to save you from the wrath of angry players not gaming this new update;)!

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Gee whiz... a post of mine explaining a potential timeframe of release got deleted. Typical. Yes....someone has to have access one way or the other to share here. Usually, the game is re-uploaded to mega and other mirrors (nopy etc).

Currently, the game is available to the 30 and higher tiers. For whatever reason...that isn't usually when it is shared unless someone recently joins with that intent perhaps. Once it becomes available to the $10 and higher group, there are many more patrons at that level and it has a higher chance of making it over here. That would be on the 23rd.

If this basic explanation offends someone, I feel bad for you.
I meant if in future I am patron and want to give link here .So post in thread

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Wasn't my intent at all, but if it seen that way, I'll just withhold the information and not post.
Yeah, I'm not saying it was, or accusing you of anything here, and I'm sorry if it came off that way. I'm just saying that posts stating you or others have the game, while it's not available on the site will possibly be deleted for the reasons stated. Same thing with begging posts, etc. I just saw someone mention only the elite have it earlier, and that was promptly removed also.

Yes. Generally it is seen as proper to re-upload and not post the devs own link, or you can message one of the staff members online and provide them the dev link if you'd prefer to do it that way, and they will help get it out on the site and re-uploaded.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any body want to contribute ... contact one mod and hand over the links to any and all parts of wonder games ... mods will do the heavy lifting and all will be cuddly and dandy in the world.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes