arms99

May 11, 2018
Or we could just talk about the game which is releasing soon ;) and what you are most looking forward to I'm pretty much hyped for the Henry confrontation and will we get to Gloria?
I have a feeling that after the confrontation with Henry we'll be getting to the doc, in order to lick our wounds (as well as some other things ;)).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Or we could just talk about the game which is releasing soon ;) and what you are most looking forward to I'm pretty much hyped for the Henry confrontation and will we get to Gloria?
I'm hyped for Victoria (I recall that we'll be spending time with her again this update, doing what? Don't know, I'm just happy to see her again, haha) :p
Won't say no to progression with the business with Gloria and Henry though, the show/story must go on, and Gloria is our mission :p

arms99

May 11, 2018
hey guys. Does this game have footjob / foot fetish?
Not at the moment.

Edit: I checked his last game (depraved awakening) and it didn't have it either. So I'm guessing it's not Phillys thing and we probably won't get it here either.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Not at the moment.

Edit: I checked his last game (depraved awakening) and it didn't have it either. So I'm guessing it's not Phillys thing and we probably won't get it here either.
You didn't check it all then. DA has one footjob scene with Mi-Do, if I ain't mistaken. In CoBD, the scene with Chandra, she puts her foot on your cock but I don't think that counts as foojob (still, it's a nice shot for the foot lovers).

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018

The wait is almost over. Expect release in the next couple of days. Sorry, that I have been quiet. Been at this none stop to make sure it's all good to go.

It is certainly the largest release so far. Approaching 900 renders, 40 animations which I have been fixing up, and a few new songs have been licensed and added to the mix.

I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Thanks,

Philly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's good, now she's trying contact lenses.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not at the moment.

I for one am glad about that. It's not something I'm interested in and it seems like at least half of the games here have it, so it's actually refreshing to not have to see footjobs in some of the games I like.

Reactions: Aristos and arms99
4.70 star(s) 423 Votes