Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohh ... The Humanity ... is tested to the brim in this game ... parts unknows come together to draw the retired spook ops MC into the meanders of fiddling dames and taking names off their tags to soothingly whisper them into other dames' ears as to get revenge raw bare back canoddling and hot steamy embraces with sweet caresses;)!

Game On!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Ohh ... The Humanity ... is tested to the brim in this game ... parts unknows come together to draw the retired spook ops MC into the meanders of fiddling dames and taking names off their tags to soothingly whisper them into other dames' ears as to get revenge raw bare back canoddling and hot steamy embraces with sweet caresses;)!

Game On!
yeah really hot caresses
tenor.gif

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys in my opinion this whole situation doesn't look good. Especially with people who comes here to say that they are already playing and they won't share hehe haha, and says if you want to play go on and pay. I think it's not about who plays first and who last. Its about playing and supporting developer we like. Maybe this pleding rewards are made wrong bc they makes me want to juggle with pledging. Because when im pledging 10$ a month and games comes out after 3 months Im paying philly 30$ before update. And this sitiation makes me want to give philly still this 30$ but only the month the update comes out so no one will tell me haha bit.. wait 3 more days. And still its about supporting this great developer so even if someone isn't paying but he supports other ways like telling other people "hey dude this this game its really awesome you should try it" its cool bc maybe the other person will start to support dev be pleging and maybe another or next person also.
PS I hope this won't get deleted, its only my opinion some may agree or not. and Have a nice day everyone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. where is this game headed ?
Section 1-> MC gonna save some bimbo ...\
Section 2->Mc stuck in another bimbo too much time and skips saving the main bimbo ...
Section 3->More bimbos come at the |Mc and demotivate him from pursuing the head bimbo ... Anything I am missing here ???

arms99

May 11, 2018
Maybe this pleding rewards are made wrong bc they makes me want to juggle with pledging. Because when im pledging 10$ a month and games comes out after 3 months Im paying philly 30$ before update. And this sitiation makes me want to give philly still this 30$ but only the month the update comes out so no one will tell me haha bit..
I agree, I was thinking the same thing. I love philly and he deserves the support. But in terms of rewards as a patron it makes more sense to juggle the pledges and in the end philly gets the same amount of support.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
At the end of the day there are only a few days of difference between the releases for the different tiers so it's not really a big deal but I agree with what has been said about juggling pledges.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just throw money at philli if you need to make them into a singing band trolling the threads looking for unsuspecting pledgers to hook into their merry way.
Game is lookin' good and all the fancy add ons thanks to fancy demands just throw plot off into them muddled dames mingling the plot devices into stagnant bombshell shenanigans. Game On!!!

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes