DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Percentages rise in the UK and some parts of northern Europe. However, in western Europe and the Mediterranean areas women tend to be more small-breasted and perhaps more voluptuous from the waist down.
Certainly nothing wrong with that. As much as I adore large breasts, if I had to choose between the jugs and curvy hips-thighs-buttocks, then I'd go with the latter every time. I'm a complete sucker for that pear shape.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
I need help. I'm at the point where I followed Victoria to her appartment but I don't have the option to knock, just break in or sneak from outside. Score points are 6 and MC depravity >2.
Did I miss something somewhere ? :unsure:
In order to get the knock option there is a spellbound variable must be set to true. So, the first time you meet Victoria you have to choose:
- What’s with you?
- Look lower
- Yes…

Otherwise you won't be able to knock. You also need MC depravity 2 or more to get the hot scene.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I loved it, this chapter "felt" (don't know how true it is) like a chapter and a half or nearly 2, is like you said to yourself "well I need to do X and Y for plot reasons but I also need to deliver some sex, but I also don't want to make it feel rushed" and this is the result.
I just wonder what are your long terms plans, or how to handle them, for DA you made sure to tend to each of the branches you had set up without turning back and I wonder what are your intentions here (broadly speaking I mean, not to know how the game ends)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I liked this chapter.
Despite the fact Jake didn't get laid since I am not interested in Katie (i reloaded a save to check anyway) and Victoria didn't like me entering her home. :ROFLMAO:

There was some interesting story about Gloria's telekinetic powers and clairvoyant dreams/telepathy(?). No wonder Jake is thinking Meredith is after her for military uses instead of curing the "mutant disease" (GDS). Speaking of Meridith some questions were raised in this update. Is she Victoria's girlfriend? Who she was meeting in that cave, other than being a "milcher", and what is this person relation to Gloria?

Also it was curious to see the partnership with Henry, I was not expecting that to happen. Funny to see him and Jake bonding over a game of pool or some old stories. By the way it seems that his implants are reaching the end of their lifespan considering what he told Jake and how they were acting up during the story.

Last Victoria, i did not choose a gentle approach this time when following her. Jake was kind mad after finding out all the BS both she and Meredith were doing, including using Ellen's friendship (to both of them) to approach the Ghost and grab Gloria.
Anyway, suffice to say she didn't take the home invasion well...hehehe

But it was good to see her lose that calm demeanor and to realize that she doesn't know as much as she likes others to think, she didn't knew about Jake's incident in Caracas and i get the feeling she was also kept in the dark by Meredith about Gloria's powers.

Plus i wonder to who Victoria was sending part of her salary and what are her augment powers. It is not enhanced strenght or harder skin like Henry and neither heightened reflexes.

Now lets hope SAM can get some juicy information from Victoria's servers. :cool::cool:

=================

Going to play again later to see if i missed anything important story wise.

ps: The animations were really good. :)

Last edited:

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I liked this chapter.
Despite the fact Jake didn't get laid since I am not interested in Katie (i reloaded a save to check anyway) and Victoria didn't like me entering her home. :ROFLMAO:

There was some interesting story about Gloria's telekinetic powers and clairvoyant dreams/telepathy(?). No wonder Jake is thinking Meredith is after her for military uses instead of curing the "mutant disease" (GDS). Speaking of Meridith some questions were raised in this update. Is she Victoria's girlfriend? Who she was meeting in that cave, other than being a "milcher", and what is this person relation to Gloria?

Also it was curious to see the partnership with Henry, I was not expecting that to happen. Funny to see him and Jake bonding over a game of pool or some old stories. By the way it seems that his implants are reaching the end of their lifespan considering what he told Jake and how they were acting up during the story.

Last Victoria, i did not choose a gentle approach this time when following her. Jake was kind mad after finding out all the BS both she and Meredith were doing, including using Ellen's friendship (to both of them) to approach the Ghost and grab Gloria.
Anyway, suffice to say she didn't take the home invasion well...hehehe

But it was good to see her lose that calm demeanor and to realize that she doesn't know as much as she likes others to think, she didn't knew about Jake's incident in Caracas and i get the feeling she was also kept in the dark by Meredith about Gloria's powers.

Plus i wonder to who Victoria was sending part of her salary and what are her augment powers. It is not enhanced strenght or harder skin like Henry and neither heightened reflexes.

Now lets hope SAM can get some juicy information from Victoria's servers. :cool::cool:

=================

Going to play again later to see if i missed anything important story wise.
Who's Jake my guy?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have mentioned the protagonist by his Jake name before and I believe this is the first time someone found it confusing, but not anymore i suppose. :cool:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
To be honest I never knew there was a base name for the MC, always thought you had to name him so I had no idea who the hell Jake was as well, though I assumed it was what you named the MC

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be honest I never knew there was a base name for the MC, always thought you had to name him so I had no idea who the hell Jake was as well, though I assumed it was what you named the MC
I figured there was one because Philly did the same on Depraved Awakening. So when the option to name the character appeared i just hit enter to check if this was also true here.:)

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes