arms99

May 11, 2018
Yeah, i had peeps questioning when she would show up more. I figured after 0.4 it would be quite obvious as to why. She is now kinda stuck with your ass now lol.
How about Chandra joining the gang?

They could really use a rubber ducky and she did such a great job in episode 3 ;)

• Love
Reactions: vneotpolemus

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
That's pretty sad Katie's now gone, well mostly gone because she's in danger with MC. Hope to see her back soon. As for Victoria, I bet there's something going on with her as if she loses control over herself whenever MC is around (forget the manipulative spell). Best update so far and love the story. Can't wait to see how it'll develop in the near future!

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I liked this chapter.
Despite the fact Jake didn't get laid since I am not interested in Katie (i reloaded a save to check anyway) and Victoria didn't like me entering her home. :ROFLMAO:

There was some interesting story about Gloria's telekinetic powers and clairvoyant dreams/telepathy(?). No wonder Jake is thinking Meredith is after her for military uses instead of curing the "mutant disease" (GDS). Speaking of Meridith some questions were raised in this update. Is she Victoria's girlfriend? Who she was meeting in that cave, other than being a "milcher", and what is this person relation to Gloria?

Also it was curious to see the partnership with Henry, I was not expecting that to happen. Funny to see him and Jake bonding over a game of pool or some old stories. By the way it seems that his implants are reaching the end of their lifespan considering what he told Jake and how they were acting up during the story.

Last Victoria, i did not choose a gentle approach this time when following her. Jake was kind mad after finding out all the BS both she and Meredith were doing, including using Ellen's friendship (to both of them) to approach the Ghost and grab Gloria.
Anyway, suffice to say she didn't take the home invasion well...hehehe

But it was good to see her lose that calm demeanor and to realize that she doesn't know as much as she likes others to think, she didn't knew about Jake's incident in Caracas and i get the feeling she was also kept in the dark by Meredith about Gloria's powers.

Plus i wonder to who Victoria was sending part of her salary and what are her augment powers. It is not enhanced strenght or harder skin like Henry and neither heightened reflexes.

Now lets hope SAM can get some juicy information from Victoria's servers. :cool::cool:

=================

Going to play again later to see if i missed anything important story wise.

ps: The animations were really good. :)
Victoria and Meredith aren't in a romantic relationship. Meredith just plays the role of the alpha that likes to use her subordinates. She mentioned how much she had groomed Victoria into who she is.

As for the cave, you're seeing it for the first time just as we all are. We don't know who they are. The only safe thing to assume is that Gloria's powers somehow derived from whatever is in that cave. Meredith might be going in to see the true nature of her powers and come up with ways as to how she can channel that power into her own personal gain.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Victoria and Meredith aren't in a romantic relationship. Meredith just plays the role of the alpha that likes to use her subordinates. She mentioned how much she had groomed Victoria into who she is.

As for the cave, you're seeing it for the first time just as we all are. We don't know who they are. The only safe thing to assume is that Gloria's powers somehow derived from whatever is in that cave. Meredith might be going in to see the true nature of her powers and come up with ways as to how she can channel that power into her own personal gain.
Yeah they don't need to be romantically involved it may be just sex. Also i am starting to think Victoria's augments are about her physical looks to better play the femme fatale role.

We can't assume Gloria's powers came from that cave since there is no evidence pointing at it, plus so far no one knows how the genetic disorder started.
Also playing/reading it again i noted Meridith mentioned a augment from the war (my mistake earlier), so i guess she was talking about Henry instead of Gloria with the mysterious figure. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Nueva traducción actualizada - The City of Broken Dreamers - v0.4.2 Español

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta.

---
New translation update - The City of Broken Dreamers - v0.4.2 Spanish

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

Reactions: superdragon7

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Story took a quite interesting turn in this last chapter and damn those Victoria video-walks (also: I'm still laughing after watching that Venus ad and the woman vs robot catfight sign at Victoria's) but please Philly_Games and rest of the team, stop calling Gloria Connor. It was Conner from the beginning and now I see Connor in almost every line that mentions her last name. Kind of annoying ;)

Last edited:

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Story took a quite interesting turn in this last chapter and damn those Victoria video-walks (also: I'm still laughing after watching that Venus ad and the woman vs robot catfight sign at Victoria's) but please Philly_Games and rest of the team, stop calling Gloria Connor. It was Conner from the beginning and now I see Connor in almost every line that mentions her last name. Kind of annoying ;)
Out of all the things that could annoy you? I'm OCD and even that doesn't bother me. Lol

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Out of all the things that could annoy you? I'm OCD and even that doesn't bother me. Lol
Well when you have such a spectacular game then the writers don't seem able to remember the name of one of the most important characters in it, something feels odd to me. As a certain someone would say, it stands out as a sore dumb

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well when you have such a spectacular game then the writers don't seem able to remember the name of one of the most important characters in it, something feels odd to me. As a certain someone would say, it stands out as a sore dumb
Well, but if is a character the player can rename...

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Did you see Conner on 1 render? The tablet scene with Ellen?

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Another update that yet again proves this is the best VN currently in development. I'm ready to give it the title of "Best Ever" right now, but I should probably let Depraved Awakening keep that honor until CoBD is completed.

Not much else to say really, the game's rating tells it all. A+/5 star women, setting, story, dialog, women, renders, sex scenes, animations, music, women, etc. If you put a gun to my head and told me to say something negative about this game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was gonna say "I can't wait for more Victoria & Katie action" but I'm looking forward to all of the other women as well, especially that hot, cunty MILF :devilish: Meredith :love:
The wait for the next update is nearly unbearable already.

Stellar work once again, Bert & Er... Burt and Philly(y) Ignatz too ;)
edit: forgot to mention how great the soundtrack is

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So yesterday I finally got round to playing the last update and I got a really pleasant surprise. In June I decided to skip 0.3 in order to have more content the next time, but I had forgotten. So BOOOOOOM! Lucky me I got two updates in one after several months without expecting it :ROFLMAO:
Wow man, just fucking WOOOOW! I love where the story is going, really.
And those walking animations. Brrrrrrrr, my mouse wheel is a wreck after all that rolling-back.
Before I leave: scene 13 is probably the best on this site.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
So yesterday I finally got round to playing the last update and I got a really pleasant surprise. In June I decided to skip 0.3 in order to have more content the next time, but I had forgotten. So BOOOOOOM! Lucky me I got two updates in one after several months without expecting it :ROFLMAO:
Wow man, just fucking WOOOOW! I love where the story is going, really.
And those walking animations. Brrrrrrrr, my mouse wheel is a wreck after all that rolling-back.
Before I leave: scene 13 is probably the best on this site.
Attempting to play 2 whole updates?! Look at Mr. Stamina here ;)
:p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Attempting to play 2 whole updates?! Look at Mr. Stamina here ;)
:p
Hahahaha I hardly made it through Chandra's scene but managed to get to Vicky's finale untouched :ROFLMAO:.

And yes, not only did I attempt it, I did it!
It will be the last time though, anxiety and spoilers nearly killed me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Philly_Games I found an exception in the last scene at Victoria's apartment. Nothing serious, you can just ignore it and move on but I thought I should inform you.

I happens if

BTW, the path where this happens along with Katie's might be my favourite ones in the future. I love how their relationships are being built.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes