Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
RC-1138 Boss LOL, that was good fun. What surprised me was I didn't even have to ask about the elevator scene. Peeps liked it and mentioned it. But nobody mentioned the plane! DA PLANE!

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Also i am starting to think Victoria's augments are about her physical looks to better play the femme fatale role.
I think there's some physical enhancement there, just not enough to give her an edge in combat against a top tier ghost.
Aside from that I would not be surprised if she was augmented with some sort of pheromone ability to improve her powers of persuasion on men.
We don't know who they are.
I thought the inhabitants of that cave were implied to be rejects from Meredith's company's augmentation experiments.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think there's some physical enhancement there, just not enough to give her an edge in combat against a top tier ghost.
Aside from that I would not be surprised if she was augmented with some sort of pheromone ability to improve her powers of persuasion on men.

I thought the inhabitants of that cave were implied to be rejects from Meredith's company's augmentation experiments.
I doubt they would make a physical enhancement not designed to give the subject a edge in melee combat (just look at what Henry's old augmentation implants can do) but a pheromone releaser whould make sense considering how Jake sometimes act when closer to Victoria.

I like this hypothesis about the cave people being from Bayward augmentation experiments. It would fit with the dialogue from the mysterious figure and why Meredith would go there looking for information on Henry.

Reactions: TheFinder

orclover60

Jul 8, 2019
hey guys. for some reason the game isnt updating for me. it keeps on saying 'to be continued' and the end of the last chapter where i left off. ive updated the game before without any problems but it isnt working now. any advice?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I doubt they would make a physical enhancement not designed to give the subject a edge in melee combat (just look at what Henry's old augmentation implants can do) but a pheromone releaser whould make sense considering how Jake sometimes act when closer to Victoria.

I like this hypothesis about the cave people being from Bayward augmentation experiments. It would fit with the dialogue from the mysterious figure and why Meredith would go there looking for information on Henry.
If I'm not mistaken, in one version of that conversation in the shower Meredith tells Vicky something along the lines of "science made you this beatiful". Something like that.
Also, she reminds her that it's not only her beauty that sets her apart from the rest, but also her intelligence.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Plus i wonder to who Victoria was sending part of her salary and what are her augment powers. It is not enhanced strenght or harder skin like Henry and neither heightened reflexes.
Probably just squirreling it away out of reach in case things go south. Plenty of people maintain private accounts beyond the one their employees put their salaries in. She's highly placed enough in a dystopian megacorp to know a Plan B is a good idea.
Dialogue during that tussle includes the words "surprising amount of force," and "quick but not quick enough". So I suspect there's some, though not on the level of Henry. Henry was supposed to be a frontline combat model with extensive combat training to boot. His augmentations would have been designed with those parameters in mind. Victoria OTOH is for lack of a better word more of an infiltration/data gathering model. She does have some enhancement, and would likely make quick work of your average joe(in fact she did way back ep1), but it wouldn't be enough of an edge to eke a win against a top tier ghost.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe that is simply from her knowing some type of martial arts. It makes no sense for Victoria to have been implanted with combat cybernetics that doesn't give her any edge against another trained fighter. Physical appearence and maybe some pheromone makes more sense based on what was shown and said so far in the game about her.

As for the money transfer it is the password she says to complete the transaction that makes me think she is secretly sending it to someone else.

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
As for the money transfer it is the password she says to complete the transaction that makes me think she is secretly sending it to someone else.
I don't know. The password, "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them,' just screams exit strategy to me.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, all early iterations. Sonja was the only one that wasn't changed other than textures.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes