Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Krugger

Ahhh, hunni.

That review though..... black text on a black background. Probably not the best colour scheme to be going for.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
NTR?????? :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one panic. It's optional and easily avoidable. There is a variable set way back in Chapter 1. Did you virtually rail that "something different" Sam found you? No?! You didn't?! Oh, well you'll be getting NTR'd by a cyborg.
Krugger
Ahhh, hunni.
That review though..... black text on a black background. Probably not the best colour scheme to be going for.
I wasn't trying to be a bitch sweetness, just thought i'd let you know it was a bit hard to read.
I thought I was on F95 not at my... Wait!...
yes but it only get us to the pics who do we make it being shown under our comments ?
I Know. So what I should do next? Copy links or what?
Right-click on & copy the image location of the fan sig you want, go to your "Edit Signature" page (click your username at the top-right of this page then click "Signature" in the drop-down menu), click "toggle BB code" on the far right of the edit taskbar, put the following line in the box:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-4-2-phillygames.25739/'][IMG]Sig Image Location URL Here[/IMG][/URL]
edit: added Starklim quote

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes