Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The next path I have to create is a Victoria “keeping it professional” path with low scores to see that whole story and all the scenes where she tries to seduce the MC. ;)
That's the best path to me. If you play your cards right, you are rewarded in her apartment in v.04.
Downside: if you aren't checkin all routes you miss lots of scenes with her in the previous versions, but since we all play different paths that's no problem.

* Yes Mac, ALL the side dishes. :p
Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Bon appetit.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I've recently played it all again from the start and made some different paths:

A Victoria path going for max score/lust, max depravity score and going for all the side dishes I can get.* (this is the main path that I’ll play first every new chapter)

A Victoria spellbound path going for max score/lust, max depravity, all side dishes. (love this path very much as well)

A Victoria “keeping it professional for the moment” path going for high score, max depravity, not going for side dishes. (looking back at the saves I don’t even know if I pulled away or embraced her after the fight in her apartment, is there a way to see the choice you’ve made?)

The next path I have to create is a Victoria “keeping it professional” path with low scores to see that whole story and all the scenes where she tries to seduce the MC. ;)
Then eventually I’ll make a Katie and Ellen path as well to see the whole story. I’ve seen most of it already, but should make a proper path with both.

I find the Victoria character so intriguing, she’s very well written.
Very sexy of course and who doesn’t love a good femme fatale? I sure can’t get enough of her!

By the way, will the whole story be told at 1.0, in other words, will it have 10 chapters in total?

* Yes Mac, ALL the side dishes. :p
Victoria is the Goddess of the game. The rest of the females are side bitches. I feel sorry for PhillyGames he has created a very intriguing women and said he has to focus on the others now. I wish it was 80% Victoria and 20 rest .

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Victoria is the Goddess of the game. The rest of the females are side bitches. I feel sorry for PhillyGames he has created a very intriguing women and said he has to focus on the others now. I wish it was 80% Victoria and 20 rest .
You are correct, Victoria is a goddess, but most of the other girls are damn great as well. It would be beyond disappointing for me to not see a whole lot more content with :love:Katie, Gloria, Shanlon, and Chandra:love: They are too great to be put on the back burner. As much as I love Victoria it wouldn't bother me in the least if the other girls had the spotlight on them for a while... And it seems the spotlight is going to be on Katie in Chapter 6. Really looking forward to that.
Any news about an update yet ? I don't mean to rush him or anything but damn its hard to wait when victoria is next on the menu.
View attachment 517559
Can't help but :kreygasm: after the last sex scene at her apartment. Regardless of being charmed or not, the sex scene is fucking next level
It usually takes the dev 2 to 2.5 months on each update. I think the last was close to 3 months, but that's only because he took a vacation (much deserved). If I had to guess I'd say the next update will be between mid-February and early March. Just a guess though ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us have a WWe grudge match between the eX + the baby sniper elite and the Next, Victory, Is it?

They know the low down on MC idio sincrosies, the hidden cams around his appartment, the passageways to his vital dong la long hardy procraSTINATOR so this would be a fight 4 the ages!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
is that the Red moon soldier? if so what could be going on in this pic?
Good question ... most likely the Redmoon tells her he's not their "agent" they only have similar interests. So he's not obliged to be neither her lapdog nor Meredith's. At the end of Ch.4 the Redmoon agrees "to work" for Meredith only when she mentions Henry, he don't give a shit about her money, he want vengeance.

But yeah, future updates will make it fucking intense and Philly_Games is not one to disappoint. I'm curious to see how the MC and his crew will deal with that motherfucker when even Gibson couldn't handle him. I guess our sexy little blonde Gloria will play a crucial role.:unsure:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I have to say the highlight for me till now was the scene where where the MC suits up before confronting Henry. The music + visuals there are amazing and what makes it even better is that the prep work (with the ex-wife) as well as reading up on materials totally comes into play here. If the player paid some attention to them then the outcome of the fight goes exactly as you want it.

PS: Anyone know the music playing during the scene btw?

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I have to say the highlight for me till now was the scene where where the MC suits up before confronting Henry. The music + visuals there are amazing and what makes it even better is that the prep work (with the ex-wife) as well as reading up on materials totally comes into play here. If the player paid some attention to them then the outcome of the fight goes exactly as you want it.

PS: Anyone know the music playing during the scene btw?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Allow me a little off-topic.

This thread is becoming a really bad influence on my real life.
I'm working on something and needed to come up with a nice collocation for the noun "exponent" (as you all know, I'm not a native speaker).

I found this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear to God that I read "a leading exponent of the Japanese futa" and for a second was like
:FacePalm:

Aug 23, 2018
About to try download this game for the first time and it looks really good, But I wanted to ask how much futa/trans content is in this game as or 0.5?

I want to know how many sex scenes that involve trans women and how man dialogue in general with them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
About to try download this game for the first time and it looks really good, But I wanted to ask how much futa/trans content is in this game as or 0.5?
Too much
I want to know how many sex scenes that involve trans women and how man dialogue in general with them?
Too many
Seriously though, you should ask this thread's resident expert on that type of content, timepants. Just edit your post (or make another one) with a @mention to him. You may be thinking "Why doesn't he do it himself? He's already mentioned his name." I'm on timepants' shitlist :poop: It's probably best I not tag him :LOL:

edit: Short, quick answer; not very much

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes