Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Right-click on & copy the image location of the fan sig you want, go to your "Edit Signature" page (click your username at the top-right of this page then click "Signature" in the drop-down menu), click "toggle BB code" on the far right of the edit taskbar, put the following line in the box:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-4-2-phillygames.25739/'][IMG]Sig Image Location URL Here[/IMG][/URL]
edit: added Starklim quote
Wow. Thanks a lot for you help. You're a lifesaver

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
is that the Red moon soldier? if so what could be going on in this pic?
It could possibly be the red moon soldier intimidating Victoria to make her fall back in line after she has begun not trusting Meredith anymore after being left in the dark as of late. We have seen Victoria snooping around Meredith office trying to figure her plan out, plus the whole conversation that she had with MC in one of the routes at her appartement about him wanting her to get out before she gets in to deep in what ever Meredith is planning. It would be plausible to think that she found something Meredith didnt want her to know thus needing a reprimand.

Sep 22, 2017
I've recently played it all again from the start and made some different paths:

A Victoria path going for max score/lust, max depravity score and going for all the side dishes I can get.* (this is the main path that I’ll play first every new chapter)

A Victoria spellbound path going for max score/lust, max depravity, all side dishes. (love this path very much as well)

A Victoria “keeping it professional for the moment” path going for high score, max depravity, not going for side dishes. (looking back at the saves I don’t even know if I pulled away or embraced her after the fight in her apartment, is there a way to see the choice you’ve made?)

The next path I have to create is a Victoria “keeping it professional” path with low scores to see that whole story and all the scenes where she tries to seduce the MC. ;)
Then eventually I’ll make a Katie and Ellen path as well to see the whole story. I’ve seen most of it already, but should make a proper path with both.

I find the Victoria character so intriguing, she’s very well written.
Very sexy of course and who doesn’t love a good femme fatale? I sure can’t get enough of her!

By the way, will the whole story be told at 1.0, in other words, will it have 10 chapters in total?

* Yes Mac, ALL the side dishes. :p

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Yes Mac, ALL the side dishes. :p
Why.gif
Since you seem to like Victoria very much I'm gonna ignore your consumption of a particular cucumber side dish :p And you are right, Victoria is a really stellar character. Whether one likes her or not, you can't deny she is written very well (as you said). As for your question about seeing what choice you made in Victoria's condo, I'm not really sure if there is a specific variable for that you can view in the console :unsure: This would probably be the easiest way to find out... The room you play CoBD in, was there splooge everywhere after playing that route? No? There wasn't? You chose to pull away from her for some strange reason o_O:LOL:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
It could possibly be the red moon soldier intimidating Victoria to make her fall back in line after she has begun not trusting Meredith anymore after being left in the dark as of late. We have seen Victoria snooping around Meredith office trying to figure her plan out, plus the whole conversation that she had with MC in one of the routes at her appartement about him wanting her to get out before she gets in to deep in what ever Meredith is planning. It would be plausible to think that she found something Meredith didnt want her to know thus needing a reprimand.
I think it may have something to do with Victoria getting a bit lippy with the Red Moon soldier. She may have said something to him about the way he was handling Ellen or what he planned to do with her. Victoria gave him a piece of her mind and the cyborg is trying to intimidate/threaten our favorite vixen.

Nov 17, 2018
Man I can't imagine how the story will unfold. Victoria is like a fucking dream of a women for me man. So god damn sexy and mysterious at the same time. Katie is cute and likeable as well. Not too sure bout the other 2 though. Not really a big fan of the singer and the little girl we are supposed to protect though. Can't remember their names atm cause it's been long since my last playthrough . More Victoria content is always amazing man, but i do hope we unfold some more mystery of the city. My seatbelts are buckled already and this ride is gonna be rad

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it may have something to do with Victoria getting a bit lippy with the Red Moon soldier. She may have said something to him about the way he was handling Ellen or what he planned to do with her. Victoria gave him a piece of her mind and the cyborg is trying to intimidate/threaten our favorite vixen.
I think that will be the start of Victoria starting to question everything that's going on as she looked visibly shaken when she saw Ellen like that. I don't think it will be right away but I think she will start defying orders and giving the MC more of the inside scoop with Meridith.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Man I can't imagine how the story will unfold. Veronica is like a fucking dream of a women for me man. So god damn sexy and mysterious at the same time. Katie is cute and likeable as well. Not too sure bout the other 2 though. Not really a big fan of the singer and the little girl we are supposed to protect though. Can't remember their names atm cause it's been long since my last playthrough . More veronica content is always amazing man, but i do hope we unfold some more mystery of the city. My seatbelts are buckled already and this ride is gonna be rad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really a big fan of the singer and the little girl we are supposed to protect though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TheFinder, did you catch that?!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So are the "Clues" you find just to unlock photos? Sorry if they has been asked I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
One last question, do depravity points mean anything yet in terms of affecting the story? Thank you again. I'm a noob.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes