timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Too much

Too many

Seriously though, you should ask this thread's resident expert on that type of content, timepants. Just edit your post (or make another one) with a @mention to him. You may be thinking "Why doesn't he do it himself? He's already mentioned his name." I'm on timepants' shitlist :poop: It's probably best I not tag him :LOL:

edit: Short, quick answer; not very much
@MacMan-88: I'm always here. Watching. Waiting. I'm totally gonna make a trans girl named MacManette in my game.

As for @Misplqced 's query: There's currently only one known trans/futa character, Kleo, and she has a sex scene in the first episode if you forgo either of the two women who throw themselves at you within the first ten minutes :LOL:. When you get back to your residence, your ai will help you find something "different." She's shown up one more time so far, but no rump pumping that time. Just chit-chat.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Man I can't imagine how the story will unfold. Victoria is like a fucking dream of a women for me man. So god damn sexy and mysterious at the same time. Katie is cute and likeable as well. Not too sure bout the other 2 though. Not really a big fan of the singer and the little girl we are supposed to protect though. Can't remember their names atm cause it's been long since my last playthrough . More Victoria content is always amazing man, but i do hope we unfold some more mystery of the city. My seatbelts are buckled already and this ride is gonna be rad
The little girl has grown, you know...
506698_cobd-g.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I have to say the highlight for me till now was the scene where where the MC suits up before confronting Henry. The music + visuals there are amazing and what makes it even better is that the prep work (with the ex-wife) as well as reading up on materials totally comes into play here. If the player paid some attention to them then the outcome of the fight goes exactly as you want it.

PS: Anyone know the music playing during the scene btw?
You might also like to know that some things were inspired by this music video.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
About to try download this game for the first time and it looks really good, But I wanted to ask how much futa/trans content is in this game as or 0.5?

I want to know how many sex scenes that involve trans women and how man dialogue in general with them?
There is no Fut/trans content and knowing Philly work there is no even a plan for it. I believe the tag was missplaced.

EDIT: There is, now i feel stupid.

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Netflix could build a serie based in this game.
Sure, that sounds like a good idea... until most of the characters get race swapped.
View attachment 518825
Just so no one misunderstands me; I really don't want to see the story & characters screwed up, but that doesn't mean I feel this game isn't worthy of some sort of screen adaptation. It absolutely is. City of Broken Dreamers would make an excellent series. Some of us have stated that before (I think Mormont may have been the first, the first I remember anyway). It's much better than a majority of mainstream entertainment. I just don't know who could be trusted to adapt it :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just so no one misunderstands me; I really don't want to see the story & characters screwed up, but that doesn't mean I feel this game isn't worthy of some sort of screen adaptation. It absolutely is. City of Broken Dreamers would make an excellent series. Some of us have stated that before (I think Mormont may have been the first, the first I remember anyway). It's much better than a majority of mainstream entertainment. I just don't know who could be trusted to adapt it :unsure:
Personally I'd go with HBO they have a great track record of making TV shows GoT, Westworld, The Sopranos just to name a few, you don't want the likes of Disney getting their hands on it and ripping the soul out of it.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Guillermo Del Toro would absolutely nail the world building and atmosphere, but aside that weird, not that great movie bout mutant ants with Mira Sorvino, I can't remember him doing mystery. Plus, he'd probably abandon it midway. Ridley Scott would either knock it out of the park or tank it like the Titanic, no middle ground.

Realistic speaking, such a gamble would require someone less established. I'd give it a shot to Oliver Thomas. He has a background in animation, which would be the most feasible, less costly way to adapt it, and he directed the episode "Good Hunting" from Love, Death + Robots, which has a similar tone (colorful, but rough fictional world + violent, dark plot + heartfelt connection among characters) and is pretty good.

4.70 star(s) 411 Votes