MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Hey...sooo....uhh.....you guys still guessing the mystery chick? :LOL:
Who exactly was "guessing"? It certainly wasn't me and the TheFinder. Based on body markings and lack thereof, lingerie, character personalities and how they would fit with a striptease, and where we were in the story we came to the logical conclusion of it being Gloria in another shared memory. Who would ever figure we would see such a scene from a DA girl in CoBD?... Except you. Carl Spackler knew it from the beginning, right?

Anyway... Here's a few of my favorite moments/shots from Chapter 6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: moved gif inside spoiler

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Who exactly was "guessing"? It certainly wasn't me and the TheFinder. Based on body markings and lack thereof, lingerie, character personalities and how they would fit with a striptease, and where we were in the story we came to the logical conclusion of it being Gloria in another shared memory. Who would ever figure we would see such a scene from a DA girl in CoBD?... Except you. Carl Spackler knew it from the beginning, right?

Anyway... Here's a few of my favorite moments/shots from Chapter 6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will neither confirm or deny said knowledge. :sneaky:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Just fantastic ... however ... for the time it took this update, I thought (and I believe a lot of fans too) that it would be bigger than that!:cautious:

I had a very high expectation ... and maybe that's why I felt it was too short!:cool:

However, it is clear that this does not take away the merits of the game which is one of the best here !!

I'm sure the next ones will be even better.:D
It feels short probably because 3 of the sex scenes are "a or b or c". You need 3 play-through of that section to get all 3 scenes.

Reactions: apollo32

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
*** UPDATED POST 2020-03-24 ***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v0.6.0

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta.

---
New translation update - v0.6.0

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.
I would like to know if the Spanish translation works in the android version?
if so how do i apply it?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I would like to know if the Spanish translation works in the android version?
if so how do i apply it?
I would suggest playing without it.... I'm not saying it's a bad translation but it's easy to accidentally change what the author intended to convey

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would suggest playing without it.... I'm not saying it's a bad translation but it's easy to accidentally change what the author intended to convey
Considering the writers who put this gem together that's both understandable and unavoidable.
I mean, these guys rely heavily on cultural references, puns, witticisms, etc. Those are very difficult to render into another language.
Bear in mind that for someone who doesn't understand much English the most important thing is to be able to follow the story, even if stripped of some of its original nuances. In that case the translation is necessary.

I should check the Spanish translation of this game some day, just out of curiosity. Maybe I could help in some way.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your suggestion, I actually understand quite a bit of English, although my native language is Spanish, a curious thing since I am playing these sex games I have learned much more, although I would have liked to play it in my language for a change

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
*** UPDATED POST 2020-03-24 ***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v0.6.0

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta.

---
New translation update - v0.6.0

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.
you are a god thx

Reactions: moskyx

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Should we disable the bug behind the TV or leave it?

I did a search of this thread and saw that this question was asked twice, but it doesn't seem like it was ever answered (and the walk through doesn't mention it either).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I try my best to not to do so. I admit this is a tough game to translate but I honestly think I'm not changing anything. I don't use machine translators so that's a good starting point to avoid those problems. The game is not that complex story-wise so every important bit of info is correctly displayed in Spanish, as well as every character's general tone. I'm only having some "problems" translating character's swearing expressions (there a a lot of them) but I guess everyone would do it differently so I just stick to my own way. Either way, any help or contribution will be welcomed

cc Yarini666 Aristos

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes