RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
you need to have not turned Venus down in the earlier chapters.
I dont turn her down, i already bang her but I cant get her scenes.

hmm... i didn't, but still not have these scene
in earlier chapters i have sex with her in scene where tou choose 'princess' or 'slut'
Same problem here...

oh that.... you will see something different but not with venus
I bang her but I still get that scene with that girl.

I'm telling her ''Sure come in'' but after that my character says ''Just go'' why?
Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Good afternoon, I congratulate PhillyGames, which is a great artist :love::love:, I saw the whole game Depraved Awakening, I did not remember and I've seen again and it is exciting :love::love:, I started to see City of Broken Dreamers but to have it little advanced I was disappointed :rolleyes::rolleyes:, but it seems that now I have hooked up to what I've seen today, I hope it has a good end like the last, because if so, I'm sure that when I finish it I will see it more times, I play that I get hooked from the beginning to the end I like to see it more than once, because there are details that escape you when you see it on the first day of the game, just to say that thank you very much for everything and I hope that the stories are like the first and this second that we have hooked from the beginning to the end, that you spend a happy day all, we read

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I try my best to not to do so. I admit this is a tough game to translate but I honestly think I'm not changing anything. I don't use machine translators so that's a good starting point to avoid those problems. The game is not that complex story-wise so every important bit of info is correctly displayed in Spanish, as well as every character's general tone. I'm only having some "problems" translating character's swearing expressions (there a a lot of them) but I guess everyone would do it differently so I just stick to my own way. Either way, any help or contribution will be welcomed

cc Yarini666 Aristos
I checked your translation of the prologue as well as some of the scenes in ep 1 and I must say it's fantastic.

There was only one word (I don't rememeber which, it was something secondary) whose meaning was translated slightly inaccurately IMO, but that's easy to say when you are just reading what someone else did after devoting hours of work and effort. Hundreds and hundreds of lines of text being translated while trying to maintain the language register and the freshness. It must be exhausting.

Very good job!

Reactions: moskyx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Should we disable the bug behind the TV or leave it?

I did a search of this thread and saw that this question was asked twice, but it doesn't seem like it was ever answered (and the walk through doesn't mention it either).
No one can tell so far.
I'm not sure if it will have any consequence in the future (it probably will), but I get the feeling that you should leave it on if you are on good terms with Victoria, or disable it otherwise (that is, if you are enemies or she is taking advantage of you). It may save your life (or someone else's) further down the line.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think Philly will reach $10,000 by the end of this month. I hope so.
I'm still playing through 0.5 (which I skipped back in December to have more content now) and although so far I think it's the least impressive of all updates, the scene in the van was absolutely amazing and I sense that the best part of the chapter happens at the end. Can't wait to play chapter 6, you guys seem to be raving about it.

BTW, some of my messages from last night got deleted; well, I still believe that people shouldn't spoil hidden scenes in this thread just a few hours after the release. The message is still there ruining the surprise cameo, with no spoilers or anything to warn people. I asked the mods to modify it but...
26th March:

Screenshot_2020-03-26 PhillyGames is creating Adult Games Patreon.png

And moving up the ranks in the Adult Games category. I'm sure it'll not be a flash in the pan.
Congratulations Philly_Games and team. It was very well deserved.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Here ya go Mac and Android people

gonna post the bugfix version 0.6.1 as well

Changelog 0.6.1:

A few typos.

Some experienced an issue in the interrogation scene. That is resolved.

Ability to rank up lust score with Katie has been resolved.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Would anyone mind uploading a save right before the carli scene or a persistent file to unlock it in the gallery ? Cheers

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Being stuck at home has its perks. While going stir crazy i also went a bit render crazy then couldn't stop with these :p
They are wrong, I know, have it in your heart to forgive me! :p
These are all in 4k so super detailed.
A little something to enjoy and pass the time :)

badthings1.jpg badthings2.jpg badthings3.jpg badthings4.jpg badthings5.jpg badthings6.jpg badthings7.jpg

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes