Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, but some choices increased lust, while others increased the other rating, and those choices a lot of the time were mutually exclusive. So in the end you ended up with one rating higher than the other, which made it a "path".
It's not really a path. You still want to have both of those high, it's just that you have to decide which point you need more at the moment.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Why do you have to be so pedantic? What difference did your clarification make here?

You didn't even answer my question anyway.
What question didn't I answer? You asked if "lust path" is still inferior to "score path". I told you that there is no lust and score path.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
What question didn't I answer? You asked if "lust path" is still inferior to "score path". I told you that there is no lust and score path.
Jesus Christ. OK, is the lust rating giving you fewer scenes than the other rating? Cause I remember when the redhead got an update where she had a few scenes, a high lust rating didn't do much.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Jesus Christ. OK, is the lust rating giving you fewer scenes than the other rating? Cause I remember when the redhead got an update where she had a few scenes, a high lust rating didn't do much.
For maximum experience, you need to have both of them high enough to get some extra scenes and dialogue.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
There's a walkthrough linked on the first page that will tell you the requirements for specific scenes - follow that and adjust your decisions based on what you want.

Reactions: MadMac-88

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
There's a walkthrough linked on the first page that will tell you the requirements for specific scenes - follow that and adjust your decisions based on what you want.
In hindsight I realize asking that was a mistake and I should've just checked the walkthrough instead. You're right.

Apr 3, 2018
For all the initial posts before this set that said this update was too short... just wait. It's called "rising tide" for a reason, think we're gonna see a ton of content next update... Great work Philly!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Honest question, is there enough "content" to justify a download of this at this time ?
There's a lot of action ... download it and have fun playing it. Make sure your pee-pee can handle all the "content" the game has to offer and check the WT so u don't miss anything.;)

This game is a work of art. And if u look for another title after finishing COBD i recommend Depraved Awakening from the same dev. Both games are worth it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #38
So, most of you have chapter 6, I hope you enjoyed that one :) I also want to welcome all the new people that have arrived recently. Thank you for the support. It was really awesome to see!
Now, after I released I took a few days to myself but got back to it just recently so the numbers won't be awe inspiring :p There are a 30 renders and 2 animations in the bag, I have another 4 animations setup and primed to go which I'll run one each night for the next few days.
The outline is also setup for this chapter so building on that as well.
As you can see above I have improved Katie's nipples. I wasn't happy with them before. I also did this on Gloria.
As for this months custom render, the poll just ended, and I need to tally it up, but it's really damn close. I will most likely work on that tomorrow or Monday. Either way I'll have those in front of your eyes before the months end.
Also, next month will be comic time! Poll for that will happen shortly.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes