cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
talk about best of the best of the best ....
always leaves me feeling like it isway to short and far apart :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just talking a bit of everything, if you watched Victoria's secret recording in her bathroom, did you notice how Philly made Vicky have sex with a FEMALE police chief (or mayor or whatever that was, I don't remember exactly) instead of with a male? A clever way to illustrate she's always being used by the corporation without much risk of anyone whining about NTR.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone else feel like this game has ruined other VN Renpy games for them? I look through the latest updates and see a bunch of games getting updated that have interesting concepts but I'm not as into the generic art since I picked this game up. The quality of models and animations in this game so far outclasses almost anything else it's almost frustrating lol.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
Boy oh boy! What an update it was! Amazing scene with the Doc, incredible cameo from our beloved Carli and two mindblowing high depravity scenes with Venus... Just wow!

Philly_Games is setting a benchmark so high that he's like joining a Commodore 64 contest with a quantum processor.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Damn, i broke my saves after reinstalling Windows. Anyone has 0.5 or 0.6 savefile? And not persistent, actual gameplay save.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I agree with all the glowing sentiments people have been saying. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the reason you could say I'm jealous of these characters... I want to live in a world where I can get myself a Venus.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
reminds me of the time inexile joinde forces with obsidian over kickstarter because they could use the same engine,
why devs here here can't get the idea of joining forces and making a game made buy a bunch of people instead of individuals? we get a bunch of somewhat good wannabees and lots of crap
i can easily name a top ten, maybe 15 games that could benefit either from better artwork or better writing, sometime just from faster updates:)

Reactions: Lysergic
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes