Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
$1 million in 2042, taking into account the inflation in the years to come, could be equal to pocket money (yeah, tough days ahead of us I'm afraid).
The MC would need to have an insane depravity score to even start considering turning her in.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
With her special powers, Gloria would not need the gun.
Mind you, she could carry a dildo to a gun-fight. Her opponents would mock her ; she would blow them away...
Gloria's tits and nipples could be considered weapons. That's another reason why Meredith & Baynard wants her. A completely new weapon of war; Psycho-Uro-Neurological weapons. Kind of hard to fight when your brain is telling you to breed while sending half your blood supply to your junk, and your hip flexor muscles involuntarily and rapidly contract & relax. Which all leads to an embarrassing case of combat ejaculation. Seriously, look at these magnificent marvels and try to control yourself...
badthings1wow.jpg badthings2wow.jpg badthings3wow.jpg badthings4wow.jpg badthings5wow.jpg badthings6wow.jpg badthings7wow.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gloria and her nipples could even be useful when breaking into Baynard; cut right through Meredith's office window.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Jesus Christ! Why can't you upload your games on Google Drive or a server that works? Seriously what the fuck is your problem? You only upload your games on sites where the speed can't go up than 80 KB/s unless you pay these assholes.
This is pathetic!
Either your internet is broken or you're trolling.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
This is one of my favorite games although I haven't played the latest update yet. I enjoy having a competent and moral main character in the game.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Let the troll starve, please.

Hey MacMan-88 I'm a bit concerned about the dog. That looks like some sort of neurological disorder indeed :(
Of course it's some sort of neurological disorder. You saw those images, poor dog was hit by the Gloria-PUN bomb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...it's probably dead by now
If only the same could be true of Sonja's wretched fiend.

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys, been trying to unlock this scene... tried some times by myself, tried the walkthrough but it seems I'm too dumb to figure it out... Can someone please help me with that? Thanks anyway!

1585803834091.png

Reactions: vmaks

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
Hmm i'm not 100% sure but, i think you get this scene if you follow Victoria to her appartment and instead of trying to sneak in you instead knock o her door, Sam, your A.I, will tyry to warn you that its a bad idea but you need to ignore him. Victoria opens the door and you follow her and she tries to seduce you, let her and you get this scene. Perhaps you need to be spellbound to her to get this scene aswell.
Thanx mate, that was really helpful!

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys I'm kind of confused, does the .6 update feature new content or is it just a big fix? Thanks in advance!

Also, just want to say INCREDIBLE work here Philly! Awesome to see another Philadelphian (just a guess from your name XD) making one of the best games on the market!

I'm hoping to become a patron again soon, because I really want to support this, but funds have been tight due to the current state of the world. Hope all is well on your end of the quarantine!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes