MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Anybody know how to unlock the first two scenes for venus in this chapter?
please how to get these 2 scenes ???
I was about to type everything out for you guys but then I thought "why don't they just use the walkthrough?". Always check the OP for a walkthrough (on all games), if you don't see one then search the thread, if you come up empty on both fronts then ask. The guide by rick87 linked in the OP looks to be pretty damn good. You can find his lastest one here, leave him a Like for his work as well.

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
I thought after Depraved Awakening it can't get much better, but this game is on a complete different level!

Please keep up this great work.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Okay, full dev is now underway since the week before I had taken a couple days off.

Now we are at 100 renders with 5 animations done and rendered off. Another I am not happy with and need to adjust, but will probably do that later tonight. One of these animations was big. Just doing the low quality test took 4 hours to render lol. In the end though after an almost 24 hour render time it looks pretty damn good.

I am also working on two sizable code sections. I don't want to get into those until I know they are good and working, but will be some very nice to haves.

Early next week I will put out the poll for 20 and up for the next comic. Those are always fun. I think the game plan going forward with those will be after a release I will do them. Then after that will be the the monthly custom renders.

I am also going to try to put out small little fun sets here and there during this time just for something to chew on.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Okay, full dev is now underway since the week before I had taken a couple days off.

Now we are at 100 renders with 5 animations done and rendered off. Another I am not happy with and need to adjust, but will probably do that later tonight. One of these animations was big. Just doing the low quality test took 4 hours to render lol. In the end though after an almost 24 hour render time it looks pretty damn good.

I am also working on two sizable code sections. I don't want to get into those until I know they are good and working, but will be some very nice to haves.

Early next week I will put out the poll for 20 and up for the next comic. Those are always fun. I think the game plan going forward with those will be after a release I will do them. Then after that will be the the monthly custom renders.

I am also going to try to put out small little fun sets here and there during this time just for something to chew on.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
That went fast lol.

Blu

May 15, 2017
So in this game is there paths to romance with certain characters or can u have them all? Also can you make Venus your personal toy or was that a one off scene ?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
So in this game is there paths to romance with certain characters or can u have them all? Also can you make Venus your personal toy or was that a one off scene ?
For now, you can romance Katie, Victoria and Ellen and also you can have sexual relationship with Chandra. And almost certainly you will be able to romance Gloria in future.And for now, yes, you can romance all of them at the same time.

And with Venus, there were 2 sex scenes with her for now, but she's not your personal toy (maybe yet, don't know)

Reactions: rf96

LaRuina

Dec 30, 2018
Guys, is there a way to change your MC's name, beside "New Game"? Maybe somewhere in game files?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Guys, is there a way to change your MC's name, beside "New Game"? Maybe somewhere in game files?
You can name your character in the prologue when you start a new game.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes