nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
call me "old fashioned" . i choose "old fashioned" Katie over any other. 2 depravity is enough to keep you sane while letting you be bit rough if needed, "sideeffect" of the job.. give reporter her "piece of mind" and eventually maybe enjoy some new "games" with katie down the path and in mean time Katie also gives me(mc) piece of mind..winwin

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I really don't get why this game is not more popular..it has everything you would want in a game like this. Actually interesting story and characters, compelling world, high quality sex scenes and top tier waifu's.

It doesn't feel like its milked (like many games here), the Dev is reliable and delivers regulary new updates.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I really don't get why this game is not more popular..it has everything you would want in a game like this. Actually interesting story and characters, compelling world, high quality sex scenes and top tier waifu's.

It doesn't feel like its milked (like many games here), the Dev is reliable and delivers regulary new updates.
It's because this game doesn't have a teenage MC living with his ''landlady'' and two female ''roommates'' ...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally got the time to play the latest update.

Really happy to see that Ellen is alive and well (mostly), Redmoon soldier may be a pridefull hypocrite but at least they don't like colateral damage. :D

Victoria seemed actually regretful about what happened to Ellen but the latter didn't bought it after the betrayal. Also some sparks where flying between both of them about Jake. ♥:p

Henry will likely die unless you find super rare spare parts to fix his augment implant, no surprise there since there were some hints in the previous chapter. He alsoseems to be in no condition to fight the Redmoon so i wonder how Jake will do it.

ps: What was that encrypted file Jake got from Betty?
ps²: Sonja needs some professional help if she prefers the (sexual) company of Stella rather than Kleo, a real human being. :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Xaøs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. on to discuss all this up in the air shenanigans surrounding making decisions in a babe driven game ... you don”t :)
Henry will likely die
He was never our concirn ... we dry mounthed long last heroes thrive on the juices of gushing babes mounting us ..
We are the protector of girls kinks and honey cheddar filling our lungs of joy and releasing the throbb of desire:)

i wonder how Jake will do it
His babes will have the effect of a thousand implants ... he is a wonder in the field, dragged on by so many babes
to their sweet caresses in the nights of boundless lust and feverish hoopes of sharing the wormth of friendship :)

a real human being
Such is the beast of our times .. so deep in thought that cherishing the true babes pales to the automaton curse
so easy to imagine,,, so easy to shun babes pining for our love and understanding. This is the game to give them all.
We live and thrive on the precipice of thunderous kink play in the presence of stunning sweet and cunning babes!

Be the gamer in this babes emporium and loose yourself in the lore of so much pleasure and seduction!

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

This week I actually ended up adding a feature I think many will appreciate. There is now a juke box on the main menu. This lists the songs, artists, and a link to their spotify link if it is available. You can also play all the music from there. Once back in game it will kick in with the proper music. So, it is only for previewing the music in game, which is what I wanted to setup.

For renders the count is now up to 176 so decent progress on that front. Expect that number to not be so high next week since I have a super long animation that needs to run that will actually take a few days to render... Then on animations themselves there are 9 complete. Another I am setting up tonight.

I know I was going to do the poll for the comic last week, but I got caught up with Easter renders lol. Those are all almost done. Just waiting on the last one to render now. It is two different sets with different girls. Those will be available to all patrons when I wake up tomorrow. Then I will create the poll for the comic!
As always stay awesome guys!

Philly

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
I hope were not halfway to the end already, i want to see more of the girls. I want a Venus ending at the very least!

Reactions: Xaøs
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes