RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think we are even halfway through the story yet let alone completed. Not to mention the recent fine introduction to Sasha :love: who I do hope we get to see more of.
Sasha is the gang member Jake can shot and kill depending on dialogue choices right? Remember i had to reload that to keep the better ending with her alive and getting the fake ID (just had to follow the dialogue order from top to bottom).
I hope were not halfway to the end already, i want to see more of the girls. I want a Venus ending at the very least!
Maybe i am mistaken but i seem to remember Philly's game's story progression usually followed the versions update in Depraved Awakening.

Reactions: Xaøs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I really don't get why this game is not more popular..it has everything you would want in a game like this. Actually interesting story and characters, compelling world, high quality sex scenes and top tier waifu's.

It doesn't feel like its milked (like many games here), the Dev is reliable and delivers regulary new updates.
City of broken dreamers is actually popular as vneotpolemus said if you sort games by reviews city of broken dreamers is 2nd best reviewed game I also remember when I was new on f95zone many people recommended me this game. But its sad to see philly earning as much as Braindrop(who released his first game few months ago as compared to philly who has been developing games since three long years)
P.S: Don't quote me for mentioning Braindrop here I'm not a hater I love his work
I'm not saying Braindrop doesn't deserve he deserves it the work ethics regular updates and yeah harem of hot girls :p he has earned it.
But seeing some devs having three times more patreon than Philly without delivering update for 7-8 months it just feels bad man. Its also not that game is not good I mean what else do you want top notch renders quality top tier animation great story some badass action hot girls with best asses you wil ever see
I can see why you think this game is not popular despite having 1800 patreons yeah it deserves much more than this.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sasha is the gang member Jake can shot and kill depending on dialogue choices right? Remember i had to reload that to keep the better ending with her alive and getting the fake ID (just had to follow the dialogue order from top to bottom).
I'm well aware of who she is. Her short appearance made such an impact that I'd hope Philly will give her some sort of recurring role even if it's just as a background character for now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does Katie have the most perfect ass of any adult game? Oh sweet Lord resurrected Jesus!

I'm also team Sasha here. I mean, she's very very very secondary in this story but if there's a point where you can for example decide to have a scene either with Kleo or Sasha I'd be happy to choose her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

sinestro

Oct 8, 2017
April 2020 and someone just found about this game. Not a surprise considering the shitty, incomprehensible "Trending Games" section.
More apostles needed. Thou shalt disperse and spread The Word.
I was looking forward for this game after DE finished, to be honest. I wanted to wait till the game is finished. Then the Corolavirus came, and i was thinking "Well, better try it before i'm doomed".

Angeldncr69

Apr 13, 2020
Little late to the party here, but certainly one of my favorite games. The renders and animations are just awesome and always look forward to a new update. It's worth the wait. Really not sure which is my favorite character just yet.

Reactions: TheFinder

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Here ya go guys. I haven't even had a sip of coffee yet, but wanted to get these to you guys.

Enjoy!

Philly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Kate looks like she is suffering from anemia. :unsure:

But Chandra, Sonja and Victoria are really good. :love:

ps:Ellen is missing in action... :p

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes