BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Next Saturday it'll be 4 weeks since the latest update was released. Time flies, guys.
Philly's schedule is around 3 months (0.4 in Sept, 0.5 in Dec, 0.6 in March) so my estimate is 0.7 should be out in around 8-9 weeks from now.
It's about 5 releases a year....give or take. Do the math.

Reactions: Aristos

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have no idea who this new guy is :unsure: but he seems to be good at recognizing prime best girls ;) Victoria is best fuck material, Katie is best wife material.
I would massage those tired toes any time :KEK:

I know I'm often on about the same thing but I can't hold back: Philly just climbed up the adult games ranks on Patreon to place 36. How long are we going to suffer a ridiculous trending game section that still keeps this game on page 2, place 37?

No other game has better reviews than this one (well, maybe it was second but in my heart it ranks 1st :HideThePain: .)
I would be really grateful if someone could explain how that system works. At first I thought it was connected with number of views and replies, but then I checked the section and that's not the answer. Not at all.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can someone provide save file with all gallery and scene ?
To quote a post which is ON THE SAME PAGE as your post:

probably anyone... but you may be happier using your own save.
Sorry, but if it's so obvious that you don't give a sh*t about this game because you can't even read a few post before asking for a quick-access to fap-content, you won't get it! At least not from me!

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, but if it's so obvious that you don't give a sh*t about this game because you can't even read a few post before asking for a quick-access to fap-content, you won't get it! At least not from me!
You're forgetting the most basic instruction for that kind of thing... The Walkthrough + Skip Unseen in preferences + ctrl key! :ROFLMAO:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Calling someone a noob for saying the right thing... First sign of a noob! :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, go load up any Ren'Py game that you've played before, start anew and hold down Ctrl instead of TAB...
Trust me, go load up any Ren'Py game that you've played before, start anew and hit TAB once instead of holding down Ctrl all the time...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Trust me, go load up any Ren'Py game that you've played before, start anew and hit TAB once instead of holding down Ctrl all the time...
I know that. You wrote in such a way as though TAB is the only option ;)
I also want save/gallery beggars to actually do some work beyond "gief meh naow!":LOL:

Reactions: theMickey_

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
The people who just want the full gallery should just install scrappy's mod and use that to unlock everything instead of begging for saves, but then again those 3 mins it takes is probably too much work for those lazy bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Besharia

May 6, 2018
What do I do with the Possible Clues prompt? Every time I click that part of the screen as mentioned in the prologue it just plays the next line of dialogue and moves forward.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
What do I do with the Possible Clues prompt? Every time I click that part of the screen as mentioned in the prologue it just plays the next line of dialogue and moves forward.
If you find the clues and click them, you'll unlock a picture in the "Photo Gallery".

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
...Victoria is best fuck material, Katie is best wife material.
On the other hand, Chandra is best fuck material and Gloria is best wife material. *sigh* It's next to impossible for me to pick a true best girl in this game. I have to break them down into 2 categories, fuck toys and wives, and each girl could theoretically fit into both. Then I could break that down into another 2 categories, ladies and teens. This is all because Philly has done such a masterful job of making the girls insanely desirable. I can't make my mind up! No matter who you go with you can't lose. Win/Win situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes