HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Didn't you run a "Best girl" poll on here about half a year ago? Maybe you should run a Fuck/Marry/Kill game to get a "truer" picture :LOL:. For me:

Fuck: Victoria/Shanlon
Marry: Katie
Kill: Kleo
:p
Fuck: Victoria
Fuck: Chandra
Fuck: Katie
Fuck: Gloria
Fuck: Venus
Fuck: Ellen
Fuck: Shanlon

Fuck Henry...? I don't think so..

Marry...? I'm still young..

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys, just for the fun of it, how do you think this story is gonna pan out? like who do you think will die or live. I read Philly's comment on itch.io a month ago that says he's about half way done with the game, so that means that version 1.0 is likely gonna be the final version of the game just like Depraved Awakening was.

At this point in the story we need to accomplish 3 goals iirc, something to do at the police building, 1 at Baynard and something else. I think when we get an update we get to do 1 of those missions each. With the police mission i think we are going to see that detective woman from our a.i scene (she's also from the past games). She's probably gonna help us get what we want and perhaps join us. I've forgotten what the other task was but i get the feeling that Sonja is going to help us on this on and join you.

Then we will be at update 9 and i think this update is where we try to prepare for the final battle and tie up loose ends like, helping Chandra with her mission, perhaps visiting Victoria (if you are spellbound and warn her that you are coming), something with Sonja if she's alive, something like that. Then the final update is going at Baynard industries where we get the final showdown and all the endings.

As for who's gonna die (i'm thinking bad endings), i think Henry will do down for sure even in the good endings, he's probably gonna die by the hands of the Red Moon soldier but he's probably gonna take him down with him. I think if Sonja decided to come, perhaps with that detective woman also, are all going to die, perhaps by the Red Moon Soldier who managed to survive Henry or, you betray everyone by telling Victoria beforehand that you guys where coming (spellbound to Victoria). Gloria gets captured and experimented on and the MC gets to bang Victoria as his reward and probably gets killed like The Dragon did in Depraved Awakening, since he's proably outlived his usefullness.
I do agree Henry will likely die, maybe even before the final update. But i don't think we will see the "Carli" A.I. again, different from Kleo she doesn't have a physical body and was maybe just a little easter egg from Depraved Awakening.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly, I don't see any obstacle to marrying a woman and still having kinky, sloppy sex with her. Best sex I've had in my life was with the only two women I've ever.... well, you know.... loved :Kappa: .

Under the right circumstances I could marry all women in this game except for two.
So this is my vote:
1) Only fuck:
- Shanlon (because she's a conceited, classist bitch)
- Chandra (she's nice but soooo immature... The age gap would make life together miserable).
2) Marry: all the rest, except:
3) Break: Venus. I'm sorry but robot sex does nothing for me; not everything in this game had to be perfect.
4) Ignore: Kleo. I don't need to elaborate.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I don't see any obstacle to marrying a woman and still having kinky, sloppy sex with her. Best sex I've had in my life was with the only two women I've ever.... well, you know.... loved :Kappa: .

Under the right circumstances I could marry all women in this game except for two.
So this is my vote:
1) Only fuck:
- Shanlon (because she's a conceited, classist bitch)
- Chandra (she's nice but soooo immature... The age gap would make life together miserable).
2) Marry: all the rest, except:
3) Break: Venus. I'm sorry but robot sex does nothing for me; not everything in this game had to be perfect.
4) Ignore: Kleo. I don't need to elaborate.
I agree though I'm not sure how wife-y material Victoria would/could be.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I do agree Henry will likely die, maybe even before the final update. But i don't think we will see the "Carli" A.I. again, different from Kleo she doesn't have a physical body and was maybe just a little easter egg from Depraved Awakening.
I agree with you. Henry will probably die and we'll not have to wait too long to see it.
I think someone else will die in every path but, unlike DA, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same person. I mean, all our choices might be taken into account to provide a different outcome in every path with Victoria dying in one, Ellen in another, maybe Sonja, etc. And then a perfect or almost perfect harem ending like in DA. It would not be easy but if someone is capable of it, that's Philly.

As for Carli, I agree it was just an easter egg. I don't think she will live outside the VR world. However, one thing that would really blow my mind would be a virtual threesome with her and Mido. That's the only thing I missed in DA and it would be... I can't find the words.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree though I'm not sure how wife-y material Victoria would/could be.
There's one path where she's starting to show clear signs of being a good person and even having true feelings for the MC. Especially if you always treated her with respect and refused sex until ep 4.
It would all come down to making certains choices and building goods alliances. I could imagine at least one path where she sacrifices her life to save Gloria and atone for her wrondoings, and another one where she does the same thing but survives, breaks free from her "slavery" and ends up receiving MC's kisses and cock day in, day out.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
how i get this scene i try every path but still dont make it .. any help please
There's two different types of lewd scenes you can get when you visit Victoria's place.

To get the one that you're missing choose to sneak into her apartment and after the small fight sequence, kiss her back and you'll unlock the other version of the lewd scene.

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Didn't you run a "Best girl" poll on here about half a year ago? Maybe you should run a Fuck/Marry/Kill game to get a "truer" picture :LOL:. For me:
Fuck: Victoria/Shanlon
Marry: Katie
Kill: Kleo
I like Victoria & Katie almost equally, they are both excellent, I just felt I needed 2 categories to differentiate them better. Victoria is not wife material in my eyes, Katie certainly is, and as I said, some girls fit both categories.

Marry: Katie, Gloria, Chandra (she's still very young, she can be corrected)
Fuck: Victoria, Chandra, Gloria, Katie, Shanlon
Fuck off: Ellen (for knowingly sending the MC home with a tranny)
Kill: :poop:... And Sonja will handle it. After suffering another rejection from Sonja the Abomination will lash out at her in a fit of insane homosexual rage. Sonja pistol-whips it... to death. Betty does Sonja a favor by having Venus dispose of the body. The End. So sad :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Keep it professional with Vic....don't sleep with her prior to that scene....
If I'm not mistaken, you can have slept with her before and still get that scene.

What you need is:
1) To reach a minimum number of love points with her (4?) regardless of her lust (she can have 0 lust points and you still get that scene; I did).
2) You mustn't knock on her door (if you aren't spellbound the option to knock doesn't even show up) but break into the house instead.

It's easier to get that scene if you keep it professional, always respect her, etc. You will arrive at her apartment with 6 love points that way.
Another way is to avoid/stop being spellbound and also take Victoria to the party in Ch. 2 because by doing so you can get a couple more points with her in Ch 1 and 2. This way you can have sex with her and still reach the minimum love score.

Have I played this game too many times? :FacePalm:
Maybe? Perhaps?
Who knows?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, you can have slept with her before and still get that scene.

What you need is:
1) To reach a minimum number of love points with her (4?) regardless of her lust (she can have 0 lust points and you still get that scene; I did).
2) You mustn't knock on her door (if you aren't spellbound the option to knock doesn't even show up) but break into the house instead.

It's easier to get that scene if you keep it professional, always respect her, etc. You will arrive at her apartment with 6 love points that way.
Another way is to avoid/stop being spellbound and also take Victoria to the party in Ch. 2 because by doing so you can get a couple more points with her in Ch 1 and 2. This way you can have sex with her and still reach the minimum love score.

Have I played this game too many times? :FacePalm:
Maybe? Perhaps?
Who knows?
Yeah...its just easier to earn the "respect"/score points that way. Keep 2 saves as the spellbound path versus the business/chastity path....which really....you need to be saving yourself for doc anyway ya heathens. Haha

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah...its just easier to earn the "respect"/score points that way. Keep 2 saves as the spellbound path versus the business/chastity path....which really....you need to be saving yourself for doc anyway ya heathens. Haha
Exactly! And by 2 saves I know you mean 12!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes