rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
But if i played through 6 chapters, want to change name and don't want to start all over again, can it be done some other way?
Try to edit your save with a save editor:

Reactions: LaRuina

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
How do you download the Venus ad ?
There's music, so click the speaker icon.

I noticed a gif was added to the OP recently. There are several great ones that should be included, but since Ellen was featured in the last dev update this great moment of hers should get the spotlight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019

I noticed a gif was added to the OP recently. There are several great ones that should be included, but since Ellen was featured in the last dev update this great moment of hers should get the spotlight.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: MadMac-88

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I played this part with Ellen last night because when I got to her scene with Vicky... well, let's say I had fooled around with Vicky too often in my Ellen-focused playthrough and she wasn't too pleased to know about it. I wouldn't allow that, especially not in her current state :cry:, so I decided to start over.
I hadn't played that chapter in months so I had actually forgotten the insane amount of similar animations that Philly has given to us over the months. This particular one happens to be among my top favourite.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers... wow!

PhillyGames, this is a truly wonderful achievement... everything about this game is excellent. Remarkable character depth, story, ambiance, plot all wrapped-up in a professional production. Played the first 4 chapters non-stop. I cannot thank you enough.

P.S. Many tanks to N7 for posting this :)

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers... wow!

N7, this is a truly wonderful achievement... everything about this game is excellent. Remarkable character depth, story, ambiance, plot all wrapped-up in a professional production. Played the first 4 chapters non-stop. I cannot thank you enough.
N7 isn't the dev...but I'm sure he appreciates the kudos. LOL

Reactions: eightypercent
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes