MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Really damn great images, but... Uhh... Why is Gloria's "first time" being spoiled in special renders? Shouldn't that first sex scene with her be one of the biggest moments of the game? This kind of takes a bit of the magic out of that moment :confused:

Oh well, I'm still very happy that she's finally getting some more attention. I'll just pretend like this is the only image I saw :love:

badthings1.jpg

Dec 22, 2017
I guess I've been playing a different game than you guys, but fucking Gloria seems so out of place to me. I can't help but have a paternal feeling towards her, thinking about her sexually hasn't been my thought process at all.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I guess I've been playing a different game than you guys, but fucking Gloria seems so out of place to me. I can't help but have a paternal feeling towards her, thinking about her sexually hasn't been my thought process at all.
I feel the same bro, we also must not forget that if we did try to have anything her than Henry would fuck us up worse than during that fight

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Philly did put the disclaimer on the images that "they are wrong, I know", so he likely agrees with you. But, it was a special reward for his milestone...and possibly a preview of something far down the road?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
City of Broken Dreamers [v0.6.1] [PhillyGames] - Original Size: 3.28 GB

Download PC (461MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (446MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
You have a paternal feeling towards Gloria and you do not think about her sexually? Maybe you need an incest patch to get you going? :sneaky: Nah, I won't shame you for not wanting to plant your seeds in the fertile garden of one of the prettiest, most wholesome girls in the game... :confused: Hopefully you have nothing less than an infernal feeling towards Sonja's not-to-be-named friend :poop::KEK:
I feel the same bro, we also must not forget that if we did try to have anything her than Henry would fuck us up worse than during that fight
Henry respects the MC, respect that could lead to a friendship. Henry is also much more trusting of him now when it comes to Gloria's protection. When/if Gloria makes it known to Henry that she has feelings for the MC I wouldn't doubt he will initially object. But in the end he will not stand in the way. All he cares about is her safety & happiness. The MC will be able to provide her with both, and then some.

If Henry doesn't like it there isn't much he can do considering Gloria's powers, but I guess it could be possible Gloria will have to ..S ..A ..V ..E (Canto Forte, waiting on your post about Chapter 6) us from Henry.
Yeah I can't personally fuck someone where the context of our relationship is to keep them as safe as possible.
You may want to rethink that. With that logic you'd never have sex with your wife, the marriage would never be consummated :KEK: That doesn't apply to daughters though, unless you want a long prison sentence... or you enjoy playing "Dating My Daughter" :WutFace:

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
It is not possible to make updates for Ren'Py games. So unfortunatelly, not.
I'm not sure why you think so but it is totally possible to release patches or updates for any Ren'py game without the need to include the previous files. There are a lot of games that are already doing this.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
thats false, patches are entirely possible just look at BaDIK or Lexi who both have moved to patches
I'm not sure why you think so but it is totally possible to release patches or updates for any Ren'py game without the need to include the previous files. There are a lot of games that are already doing this.
Ok, my bad, someone wrote here or another game, that it's not possible to make updates for Ren'Py games ... im sorry

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Does 0.6 to 0.6.1 patch exist? Redownloading it all feels like pain.
Try replacing the scripts.rpa file in game folder with the one below. Alternatively you can create a new folder named "chapter6" in the game folder and place the attached ch6katie.rpy file in that folder. Replace it if you already have that folder and the file. Doing any of the two methods should effectively work as a patch.

Note that your game might crash the first time you open it. Don't worry this is just Ren'py recompiling the new scripts. Just close the game and open it again and everything should be fine.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
What do you mean "lust path"? You should probably increase girls' score and lust, both.
Yeah, but some choices increased lust, while others increased the other rating, and those choices a lot of the time were mutually exclusive. So in the end you ended up with one rating higher than the other, which made it a "path".

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Really damn great images, but... Uhh... Why is Gloria's "first time" being spoiled in special renders? Shouldn't that first sex scene with her be one of the biggest moments of the game? This kind of takes a bit of the magic out of that moment :confused:

Oh well, I'm still very happy that she's finally getting some more attention. I'll just pretend like this is the only image I saw :love:

View attachment 599095
I agree with you. I was quite taken aback when I saw the renders, to the point where at first I thought it was some pretty amazing fan-art.
Anyway, I read Ignatz's answer and it makes sense but can't help feeling a bit weird.

However, I wanna say something. We never see the guy's face, nor do we catch a glimpse of any cool glowing mask.
Just think that's not the MC ( :BootyTime:) if that makes you feel better about you first time with her :WeSmart:.

From head-to-toe, I'd choose Vic all day and every day.
From shoulder-to-toe, I'd choose both.
Vic's wallpaper on even-numbered days.
Doc's on odd-numbered days.
Easy.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes