Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mac and Canto are what makes this thread great if it wasn't for them and Aristos to you'd end up with a lifeless thread and for a game of this magnitude that would simply be unthinkable.
Thanks for your words, amigo. Your presence ir really enriching too not only in this thread, but everywhere you participate.

For me, what happens with this thread is already unthinkable. That's why I'm so bitter about the way some things are organized around here.
But hey, as they say in English "cast pearls before swine."

Reactions: LaRuina and Mormont

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When do you guys start making theory guesses for 0.7? ;)
- First romantic advances between MC and Gloria.
- It's finally time for Sonia to rock (nothing sexual).
- Further paving the way for a shocking turn of events involving the Red Moon's allegiances.
- Chandra gives some priceless assistance (not only sexual).
- And, obviously, threesome MC-Victoria-Ellen (with her still paralyzed from the neck down.) Hot stuff! :LOL:

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
- First romantic advances between MC and Gloria. (y)
- It's finally time for Sonia to rock (nothing sexual).
- Further paving the way for a shocking turn of events involving the Red Moon's allegiances.
- Chandra gives some priceless assistance (not only sexual). (y)
- And, obviously, threesome MC-Victoria-Ellen (with her still paralyzed from the neck down.) Hot stuff! :LOL:
Advancing the relationship with Gloria is a given I think. It's damn time for that to happen. And funny that you mention Chandra giving assistance... When I first played through the Gloria DNA-hack discussion scene I almost instantly thought about Chandra. She could be used as a way in or a distraction at Baynard. Also think it would be funny if she took awkward Glenn with her on a trip to visit dear ol' mom. Pretend like they are friends and she wants to show him around; on-site hack for Mr. Charisma with some great Chandra banter/insults thrown his way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: typo

Last edited:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Advancing the relationship with Gloria is a given I think. It's damn time for that to happen. And funny that you mention Chandra giving assistance... When I first played through the Gloria DNA-hack discussion scene I almost instantly thought about Chandra. She could be used as a way in or a distraction at Baynard. Also think it would be funny if she took awkward Glenn with her on a trip to visit dear ol' mom. Pretend like they are friends and she wants to show him around; on-site hack for Mr. Charisma with some great Chandra banter/insults thrown his way.
I also thought of Chandra at that point - although my first thought may have been how her mom's office was next on the list of locations for her and the MC. Agent Chinless may need himself some earmuffs while he works on that DNA hack in her office.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I also thought of Chandra at that point - although my first thought may have been how her mom's office was next on the list of locations for her and the MC. Agent Chinless may need himself some earmuffs while he works on that DNA hack in her office.
That's what I meant when I mentioned her assistance. I mean, it's actually pretty obvious. Indeed there's a particular route in which she explicitly agrees to help the MC from inside (or kind of) when you visit her home in ep 5, but at that point no one knew what was coming :sneaky:.
Glenn is an interesting addition to the cast but I prefer the girl with the face tattoo, Sasha :(

Oct 3, 2019
Sure, it's better in the sense that you get to fuck her, but she still has you spellbound. Both choices "Yes" and "Show me you mean it" result in the same variable being set. However, the latter also sets a variable in the "extra events", this could be used as a way off the spellbound path at some point. Who knows *shrugs*
I sure hope so, at least we're not totally spellbound, in the literal definition. Would love to be "in control".

Reactions: MadMac-88

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What does depravity do?
It is one of the game stats required to unlock certain options as you progress.

Truth be told i don't understand much why it is called depravity, since quite a few decisions that amplify that stat seems to be the ones that have Jake being more rude/direct or pragmatic on his approach.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why are those points called "depravity"? Hmm. Probably because being "rude" is part of a depraved personality and behaving that way in-game can lead to more depraved sex acts.
Is being "polite" part of a gentle personality leading to gentler in-game sex acts or does it just result in being friendzoned and lots of jerking off? It would be awesome if Philly actually achieved such a level of realism.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
It is one of the game stats required to unlock certain options as you progress.

Truth be told i don't understand much why it is called depravity, since quite a few decisions that amplify that stat seems to be the ones that have Jake being more rude/direct or pragmatic on his approach.
So the objective is to have some depravity but not too much?

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes