Dec 29, 2018
Just go to the preferences and enable Custom Saves, this allows you to name your saves.
Thanks! It worked.

Victoria has you spellbound. That is the "bad" path, you are her & Baynard's puppet. Break from that by refusing her advances. The Chapter 4 sex scene with her is the last chance to break from that so far (I think).
As Mac said, it's Victoria. You are spellbound by her, which means that:
- You looked at her body in ep 1.
- You kept letting her play with you in the following episodes.
- You knocked on her door in ep 4's last scene and agreed to do what she told you.
For lack of a better term, Jake turned into Victoria's bitch.
Remember she is a augment too and she likely hooked you up on her pheromones or whatever other means she has of controlling people to become obsessed with her and follow all her orders.
There is even a mention by Meredith about this happening with someone else, a woman who was making a deal with Baynard via Victoria.
I supposed that means we can't just lie to her to get what we want and double cross her later, eh? Interesting.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
We got a whole warehouse of babes ready to make their break out experience the staple of MC throbbing magnetism!

Plus .. everybody gangs up on MC out of sheer pleasure to kink their way into our arms
and hammer stomping thunderous enthisiasm.
Be honest with me please, what compels you to keep spamming these ultra cringy word salads on every thread? It's gotta get tiring to act like a 14 year old all the time at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
Oct 3, 2019
For lack of a better term, Jake turned into Victoria's bitch.
Remember she is a augment too and she likely hooked you up on her pheromones or whatever other means she has of controlling people to become obssessed with her and follow all her orders.
There is even a mention by Meredith about this happening with someone else, a woman who was making a deal with Baynard via Victoria.
I mean, there's a "better" spellbound path, right? Where you do anal with her after knocking on the door instead of just leaving. Hopefully it means we've got some control.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are kind of butting heads, aren”t they :)?
all the time
and
at some point
MC is a freelancer ready for any action .. it is in the script! Look it up!
With that being said so, there is no stopping any dame
who is willing to shill out the right morsel of bosom fever and bum shake to warrant
that a very perceptive and throbbing in intensity MC goes all out and imbues her
with his astounding reconnaisance skills and the musk to quench a whole savannah!

at some point
That point where the first babe comes to MCs watering hole to be quenched of all life restraints!
Live the moment! Let loose in the sprawling alterego of man”s every wish and destiny!

Fix this broken dream of so many!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Can you believe there are some that don't like Canto?
VictoriaFacepalm.gif
I mean, there's a "better" spellbound path, right? Where you do anal with her after knocking on the door instead of just leaving. Hopefully it means we've got some control.
Sure, it's better in the sense that you get to fuck her, but she still has you spellbound. Both choices "Yes" and "Show me you mean it" result in the same variable being set. However, the latter also sets a variable in the "extra events", this could be used as a way off the spellbound path at some point. Who knows *shrugs*
priceless

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
So I know that Gloria has points available for the mc to get for her. But so far she is not a love interest for the mc right? I'm curious to see if Chandra is an LI that will get an ending with the mc or not.

Reactions: Ilhares

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Canto is indispensable in this corner of the Internet. Every time I read his messages my facial expression changes, be it with a smile or with a WTF-grimace :KEK:.
Besides, I'm learning lots of English with him. Seriously. "Shill" is my latest acquisiton.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Canto is a treasure IMO. Granted sometimes his posts have me going:
huh_Harvey.gif
...but that acts like a brain teaser/puzzle to unravel :LOL:. We need more uniqueness in the forums, not less.

Now MacMan-88 on the other hand...:unsure:

:LOL: He's kind of a guy who, when he sees an "envelope" sometimes has a hard time resisting from:
Pushing the Envelope.png
Which, as this is an adult forum afterall, is a good thing IMO.

As far as I can recall, his jokes have always been toward aspects or characters in games, and never toward any poster personally (except for me, the bast...), and humor, black or otherwise, is better to have than have not. I for one regard him as a valuable contributor to the f95. (y)

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
So I just played this one for the first time and I have to say, it's freaking amazing. Ultra high quality graphics, girls, and storyline. It's been a long time since I've been this pleased with something.

Reactions: MadMac-88

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Canto is a treasure IMO. Granted sometimes his posts have me going:
View attachment 627704
...but that acts like a brain teaser/puzzle to unravel :LOL:. We need more uniqueness in the forums, not less.

Now MacMan-88 on the other hand...:unsure:

:LOL: He's kind of a guy who, when he sees an "envelope" sometimes has a hard time resisting from:
View attachment 627710
Which, as this is an adult forum afterall, is a good thing IMO.

As far as I can recall, his jokes have always been toward aspects or characters in games, and never toward any poster personally (except for me, the bast...), and humor, black or otherwise, is better to have than have not. I for one regard him as a valuable contributor to the f95. (y)
Mac and Canto are what makes this thread great if it wasn't for them and Aristos to you'd end up with a lifeless thread and for a game of this magnitude that would simply be unthinkable.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
We have two women at CoBD who can enthralled mc, so far.
Victoria, who uses spellbound game statistics in game code and
Katie, whose magic works directly on the space between the chair and the keyboard and there is no spellbreaker.
what if Katie uses drugs and chemicals to manipulate people?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes