Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not exactly. Chandra has always been important and she had her hidden score and lust stats, but she wasn't listed in the Contacts tab as one of the main female characters. Now she is there too if you make the right choice, which I assume the vast majority of us have.
Actually, it was exactly what I wrote. Chandra's hidden stats wasn't added to the game until v0.3 came out. If you can still find old v0.1 & v0.2 of the game you can unrenpy it and verify that for yourself.

From way back in April 2019...
@Philly_Games, I'm a big fan of your creativity! The previous game is just great. Even the avatar took my favorite heroine.
Only today I appreciated your new creation. Beautiful!
Hope that this game will be interesting and it will have different endings.
I liked the model of the slut-girl Chandra. I hope that she will have a good place in the plot. And please don't think about killing her in the Game!
@Burn85 I have other plans for Chandra. Not a main but u will still see a good amount of her.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just saw this from someones signature. I really wish this was complete. I have... an issue that makes unfinished content/plots/etc really fucking drive me nuts, so I avoid them when I can. But I clicked on here and looked at the sample images and really want to try this. From those images alone this might be some of the most realistic faces (and bodies? none looked insane or grotesque that I saw). I cant wait till this gets a complete tag. I wish more VN authors/devs had skills in making faces not look scary without just using the same factory models everyone uses.
As Ignatz mentioned, the first half (presumptively, anyway) of the game has been completed. So if it makes it easier to think of it as part one of a duology you could give it a try. Fair warning, it ends on something of a cliffhanger, so if you hate having to sit around wondering what comes next you may still want to steer clear.

But I certainly endorse the game. It's been a lot of fun so far, and the visuals are indeed gorgeous.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Probably old saves won't display Chandra's states even in v1.02 because the event that triggers that action is already behind your savepoint. I guess if you have a save before rescuing Abby you'll get to see this relationship status update

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Probably old saves won't display Chandra's states even in v1.02 because the event that triggers that action is already behind your savepoint. I guess if you have a save before rescuing Abby you'll get to see this relationship status update
May as well go back again to the start...hehehe

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Now that Book 1 is done, will Philly be releasing Book 2 chapters on Patreon as they are completed?
Just wondering if we will get a Chapter 1 from Book 2, a few months from now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Now that Book 1 is done, will Philly be releasing Book 2 chapters on Patreon as they are completed?
Just wondering if we will get a Chapter 1 from Book 2, a few months from now.
yes the fact that the game is on Steam doesnt change anything, development continues as it always has with chapter 8 and onwards releasing on Patreon just like chapters 1-7 before the steam release. Next time Steam gets a release will be when the game is done.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
yes the fact that the game is on Steam doesnt change anything, development continues as it always has with chapter 8 and onwards releasing on Patreon just like chapters 1-7 before the steam release. Next time Steam gets a release will be when the game is done.
Ah great, good news indeed. Thanks amigo.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I have only one complaint about this game. The hottest girl in the game for me, turns out to be the ex-wife.....Sonja is gorgeous and oozes sex appeal, shame she is not a romance option so far. Would love it if you could end up with her in Book 2 but looks a no go. Damn.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
There are a few games on this site that shine far brighter than most, but this one, for me, eclipses them all. The music, the art, the story [and there are some very good stories om F95], the characters, the original and inspiring plot, and the outstanding direction tick all the boxes and and tick them all exceptionally well.

Last played version 0.6.1 and just played the whole 1.02. It's just amazing. Excellent job, and thank you, Philly Games.

EDIT... can't resist after reading some of the above posts: i can understand why people like Sonja and imagine her as being the uber LI but I could not resist Chandra [her opening scene is glorious], Ellen [sooo beautiful] and Dr H [just too hot].

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
I have only one complaint about this game. The hottest girl in the game for me, turns out to be the ex-wife.....Sonja is gorgeous and oozes sex appeal, shame she is not a romance option so far. Would love it if you could end up with her in Book 2 but looks a no go. Damn.
Totally agree, I'm still hoping we can end up with her. Many are predicting she will die in the next chapter but I hope not. If it goes that way, at least that it's not forced, but instead based on our previous choices so we can still have the chance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Totally agree, I'm still hoping we can end up with her. Many are predicting she will die in the next chapter but I hope not. If it goes that way, at least that it's not forced, but instead based on our previous choices so we can still have the chance.

Well, I have an ideia how could Philly do something different in the game. If he/she is inspirating on CD Projekt Cyperpunk 2077... why not do something similar what happen on Cyberpunk? Next chapter, the player could choose the MC sacrifice himself to save Sonja, Victoria, Gloria or something like that... and then, the MC will be reborn, discovering on that process the he is an "Augmented". That is my idea. If anyone likes it, pass it to Philly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarinBladewing

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
wouldn't make sense.. he's a relict of the old days
Well, that depend exclusive on the idea what the developer has in mind and how to plot the story. I am a writer myself and I known how to plot stories with script connections. There is a lot of ways to explain how the MC could be an augmented. Because the origin of the MC is unknown until now, Phily not yet explain his origins, who his parents is or something like that.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well, that depend exclusive on the idea what the developer has in mind and how to plot the story. I am a writer myself and I known how to plot stories with script connections. There is a lot of ways to explain how the MC could be an augmented. Because the origin of the MC is unknown until now, Phily not yet explain his origins, who his parents is or something like that.
But considering the augmentation process that being an augment implies... it would be hard to explain why the MC never mentioned it when confronting other augments. An induced memory loss? That would be a bit lame, in my opinion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
May as well go back again to the start...hehehe
Last night I installed a fresh v.1.02 (which I hadn't yet, I still had the old v.0.7) and, as I told you, it worked for me even in old saves from 2019.

For instance, have a look at this save from 1st October 2019:
I load it and I swear this is what I find:

And the same applies to any old save I've tried opening.

However, I've noticed that if you rollback immediately after loading and old save and then click on the Info button, the game breaks and shows an exception. In that case I need to load the save once more and keep on playing, and everything works fine again.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Why doesn't he just use the persistent file to load one save, and then save the game again? The new save would not be in the hidden persistent file but in the game folder, and the name could be changed easily using Unren or saveeditonline.com.
Yeah, it could work too. Persistent is a library file, so, I think would overwrite if he do that.
raper3000 The variable for MC's first name is pf = u'(name)'
For his family name is pl = u'(familyname)'

If you want to change your name, just use Unren to enable the dev console.
Then start the game, load a save, press shift+O to open the console and change both parameters.

For example, if you want your new name to be Hugh Mongous you need to type:

pf = u'Hugh'

pl = u'Mongous'

With a space before and after the = sign.
Ok so guys I loaded one of my newest save and with console changed name. I moved forward and saved, I went to main menu and picked scene from scene gallery but I was still as Aiden there. So I don't get it :(

Also how do you load game from persistent file? I don''t understand. And I can't use saveeditonline.com for persistent file.

P.S. in my saves i have my name I see Aiden only in scene gallery and thats what I want to change.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
An induced memory loss? That would be a bit lame, in my opinion
Well, lets suppose a possibility that the MC is an "Alpha" experimentation of the Augmentation project. His memory could be intentionally formated and some information are deleted, and that is why he not remember anything... and the others augmented people never known who he is because of the parameters. There is a lot of ways to explain that, just thinking on how to do it and script it.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Ok so guys I loaded one of my newest save and with console changed name. I moved forward and saved, I went to main menu and picked scene from scene gallery but I was still as Aiden there. So I don't get it :(

Also how do you load game from persistent file? I don''t understand. And I can't use saveeditonline.com for persistent file.

P.S. in my saves i have my name I see Aiden only in scene gallery and thats what I want to change.
Load your own save game, play and then save game. That would overwrite the name "Aiden" for you MCs name.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

OK, I see that. It's the persistent file.

Try doing this:

1) Save before every sex scene. Those saves will be stored in the Saves folder, inside Game folder.
Copy and paste them somewhere else just in case anything goes wrong in the next step.

2) Now delete your hidden persistent file where the gallery is already unlocked with that name Aiden. By doing this it will be as starting the game fresh; take into account you will need to unlock all the hidden pics again as well as the scene gallery.

3) Start the game and use your saves. Change the name in them and play the sex scenes so that they unlock again in the gallery, hopefully this time with your chosen name.

4) Tell us if it worked ;)

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes