TattedZabrak

Jun 12, 2019
Seriously my favorite game so far. I couldn't believe how hooked I was and even almost shed a tear. I see big things in their future!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Here is the persistent of my game. I have all available scene gallery and photo gallery unlocked.
PS: Be in mind that I named my MC as "Aiden Collins". If you wish to change his name, you must use Renpy Save Editor or Command Console.
View attachment 748409
Thanks for this save my friend, Can you help me again bc I downloaded renpy save editor but I can't chose persistent file to change the name (its invisible I don't see it at all) :/

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for this save my friend, Can you help me again bc I downloaded renpy save editor but I can't chose persistent file to change the name (its invisible I don't see it at all) :/
Well, I sorry about that! Looks like I was wrong, Renpy Save Editor is not programmed to change the variable of the persistent, only the savegames. I will try to figure out how to edit the variable values of the persistent data and return.

Question: Which is the name of your MC in the game?

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I sorry about that! Looks like I was wrong, Renpy Save Editor is not programmed to change the variable of the persistent, only the savegames. I will try to figure out how to edit the variable values of the persistent data and return.

Question: Which is the name of your MC in the game?
Why doesn't he just use the persistent file to load one save, and then save the game again? The new save would not be in the hidden persistent file but in the game folder, and the name could be changed easily using Unren or saveeditonline.com.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Why doesn't he just use the persistent file to load one save, and then save the game again? The new save would not be in the hidden persistent file but in the game folder, and the name could be changed easily using Unren or saveeditonline.com.
Yeah, it could work too. Persistent is a library file, so, I think would overwrite if he do that.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
raper3000 The variable for MC's first name is pf = u'(name)'
For his family name is pl = u'(familyname)'

If you want to change your name, just use Unren to enable the dev console.
Then start the game, load a save, press shift+O to open the console and change both parameters.

For example, if you want your new name to be Hugh Mongous you need to type:

pf = u'Hugh'

pl = u'Mongous'

With a space before and after the = sign.

Last edited:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So my question concerns the trans character in this game. Are they a primary LI? And if so is it giving and receiving or just giving? Cause I'm hoping it's switch.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So my question concerns the trans character in this game. Are they a primary LI? And if so is it giving and receiving or just giving? Cause I'm hoping it's switch.
Kleo is a a friend of Sonja, Jake's ex-wife, and a recurring character. She does have one sex scene only so far but is not part of the current romance options.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Hope someone can help me. I get a error message at some point in the game and can not play further. It is when Henry and the MC are doing the Job for Betty. Regardless if i use the Near Door or the Far Door. Both end up with a eror message.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Hope someone can help me. I get a error message at some point in the game and can not play further. It is when Henry and the MC are doing the Job for Betty. Regardless if i use the Near Door or the Far Door. Both end up with a eror message.
Any mods? Did you use someone else's saves or persistent file? Did you manually edit scores?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Also from a recent dev update Kleo might be getting a sex scene in the next update
I hope so. I also really hope that this game won't be one of those that has a trans/futa character in it, but the relationship only goes one way. She's there for you to fuck and you won't even be kind enough to give her a little reach around. Seriously, those depictions of trans/futa characters bother me to an insane degree, because look, I get it, you're probably a hetero dude developing it and receiving isn't your bag (I'm a polyamorous pansexual demiromantic so take that for what you will) , but I mean, are they your partners or your sex toys? It depends on what story you're trying to tell with that character and I've heard that this VN is really big into it's character building and world building and if it is? Don't be afraid to go for it. Guess that's my thoughts on the matter. But I'll definitely give this a download and a playthrough simply because I've seen it listed as a favorite from so many people, most of whom have excellent taste and haven't really steered me wrong yet.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
To be fair, there are a lot of side characters in adult VN's that get involved in sexual activity only and are not going to get character development, with the greater bulk of those being straight characters (I tend to shake my head at the misnomer of "lesbian" in many games when it's simply two females experimenting or in a threesome with a man, showing a total lack of understanding of the term).

Kleo will likely have some more development of her character and part in the story, but the main love interests are 4 women more or less considered "straight" and possibly one other new LI. A few are more "adventurous" than your average "straight" women, but their primary interest is men and their physiognomy is unique only in that Philly creates spectacular posteriors.

Reactions: LaRuina

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
^^ Yes it is. Steam number has only changed for that release as it's a complete book effictively.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Kleo will likely have some more development of her character and part in the story, but the main love interests are 4 women more or less considered "straight" and possibly one other new LI. A few are more "adventurous" than your average "straight" women, but their primary interest is men and their physiognomy is unique only in that Philly creates spectacular posteriors.
Katie and Gloria? Sure.
But Victoria and Ellen? That is not really true unless you mean straight as spaghetti (only until they are wet)... :LOL: :LOL:

I hope so. I also really hope that this game won't be one of those that has a trans/futa character in it, but the relationship only goes one way. She's there for you to fuck and you won't even be kind enough to give her a little reach around. Seriously, those depictions of trans/futa characters bother me to an insane degree, because look, I get it, you're probably a hetero dude developing it and receiving isn't your bag (I'm a polyamorous pansexual demiromantic so take that for what you will) , but I mean, are they your partners or your sex toys? It depends on what story you're trying to tell with that character and I've heard that this VN is really big into it's character building and world building and if it is? Don't be afraid to go for it. Guess that's my thoughts on the matter. But I'll definitely give this a download and a playthrough simply because I've seen it listed as a favorite from so many people, most of whom have excellent taste and haven't really steered me wrong yet.
Speaking of Kleo, to me she is more likely to become Sonja's girlfriend if the merc doesn't die next update.

Also while she may indeed have started looking just like a cheap depiction of a trans person, the author did take steps to both grow her out of that fetishized appearence by giving Kleo a recurrent role as Sonja's friend and field support and to make Jake not look like a 20 century bigot but a more accepting and open guy during his talks with Ellen in chapter 5 (if i remember right).

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes