Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Just saw this from someones signature. I really wish this was complete. I have... an issue that makes unfinished content/plots/etc really fucking drive me nuts, so I avoid them when I can. But I clicked on here and looked at the sample images and really want to try this. From those images alone this might be some of the most realistic faces (and bodies? none looked insane or grotesque that I saw). I cant wait till this gets a complete tag. I wish more VN authors/devs had skills in making faces not look scary without just using the same factory models everyone uses.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just saw this from someones signature. I really wish this was complete. I have... an issue that makes unfinished content/plots/etc really fucking drive me nuts, so I avoid them when I can. But I clicked on here and looked at the sample images and really want to try this. From those images alone this might be some of the most realistic faces (and bodies? none looked insane or grotesque that I saw). I cant wait till this gets a complete tag. I wish more VN authors/devs had skills in making faces not look scary without just using the same factory models everyone uses.
It may not be finished, but the "Book One" is complete. If you were reading serial novels, this would be the same effect. Also, serial movies.

It's a pretty awesome combination of story and visuals. You may be cheating yourself by waiting, it's only about halfway done now, so at least a year (or more) to go.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Same game, just Steam has achievements and an official game guide.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
If you want to get a feel for his work you should try his finished game. Depraved Awakening.
Different setting. Very good game imo, and he has grown a lot.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
It may not be finished, but the "Book One" is complete. If you were reading serial novels, this would be the same effect. Also, serial movies.

It's a pretty awesome combination of story and visuals. You may be cheating yourself by waiting, it's only about halfway done now, so at least a year (or more) to go.
The game guide is great and very nicely done....think lite version of a nintendo power for poon....it's not just a plain .pdf file with text.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The game has completed Book One, which is roughly halfway. However, since the story is "in progress", a writer never truly knows how long it will take him to get from point A to point B.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well with that Steam release I guess I learned a couple of things, 1 I thought they could not showcase nudity on the steam page even if it requires the user to be logged in, 2 I did not know you could upload that many screenshots, given how few there usually are I always thought the devs had a limit.
Good luck to Phil, thought I know I rather just subscribe to Patreon than buy it on Steam, too self conscious for that.

Feb 16, 2020
Stupid question but can anyone give an estimate on when the next update might be released? Not sure when the current version was released so I can't tell.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Stupid question but can anyone give an estimate on when the next update might be released? Not sure when the current version was released so I can't tell.
Releases have been every 3 months give or take a week or two and last release was on June 22nd. so that would mean late September or early to mid October release for Chapter 8, but it might be more, might be less.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Finished Chapter 7 today. Fuck me. What a journey...
I got so immersed in the story, helped along with the stunning visuals and the mind blowing soundtrack. I would buy that soundtrack if it was available, so many feels.
This game actually makes the wait for Cyberpunk even harder as it has that vibe to it.

Work of Art, Philly. I neeed Ch. 8 :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2019
Finished Chapter 7 today. Fuck me. What a journey...
I got so immersed in the story, helped along with the stunning visuals and the mind blowing soundtrack. I would buy that soundtrack if it was available, so many feels.
This game actually makes the wait for Cyberpunk even harder as it has that vibe to it.

Work of Art, Philly. I neeed Ch. 8 :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From your signatures I see you're a man of culture as well, fan of Leia and Sonja, my favorites too, nice ones! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Soth
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes