Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Will definitely get this on steam for sure Philly deserves it for all the hard work he is putting in I hope we get backgrounds and such to unlock thinking a nice Chandra background would be pretty cool. :D
Chandra backgrounds? Chandra achievements? Chandra artwork on the banner? It's like you know exactly how to make me instantly log on to steam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For real though it's good to see this on steam at the halfway point as a "book one". Gives the game some well deserved extra exposure, provides another avenue to support it, and can possibly bring some people over to patreon from steam that may not have seen it otherwise for the second half of development.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
You can chase all of them... but as the game advances you may loose some options to score (points but not only) with some girl if you choose to go for another... and you'll probably have to settle with just one in the long run. At this point you can be exploring the insides of 4 main LI's though (plus a charming plastic sexbot and a kinky human sexdoll)
But why you would choose any of them over the lovely Doc... beats me

;)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Shots fired! LOL
i'd say wasted ammo.
Try pressing A. This works for every ren'py engine game. :)

No it doesn't. Achievements are one of the last things added in a game, so it doesn't affect how the story was made one bit.
achievements are something that is only help brag to other players... unfortunately some of those you don't want
those are my achievements fromDA
1596830195199.png
Philly_Games kudoz on the steam release of cobd

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

3 Years and Steam!
It is hard to believe it has been three years. Time just flies, but today is the day I launched the first episode of DA three years back.
I want to take this moment to thank everyone who has supported me. It is hard to describe my appreciation for all your help and support. All the way back in the early days of DA to now, it is amazing having you guys on this wild ride.
And it was honestly not on purpose that City of Broken Dreamers launched on steam today, but hey, I'll take it lol. You can check that out .
I will be taking the next couple days off because the stress over the last couple weeks was nuts. I don't think I have been more pumped for a game of dungeons and dragons this Sunday than I have before :p
Again, thank you guys! Really truly, thank you!
Philly

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How can i upgrade from 0.5 to 1.0.2 without losing progress?
You don't lose progress when updating since the saves are stored separately in AppData, unless the dev has made a save breaking change which isn't the case with CoBD. Just download the new version, extract it and start playing.

filltheuterus

Feb 23, 2020
You don't lose progress when updating since the saves are stored separately in AppData, unless the dev has made a save breaking change which isn't the case with CoBD. Just download the new version, extract it and start playing.
sorry to jump in, unfortunately i formatted my pc and the game files were deleted, do you have an idea how to start from v .5 without playing it allover again?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
sorry to jump in, unfortunately i formatted my pc and the game files were deleted, do you have an idea how to start from v .5 without playing it allover again?
You could try a search on this thread for a 0.5 save but, while there probably is one, it likely won't match your previous choices so you'll need to start from scratch. You can always go into preferences and select unseen text to skip past what you've seen before.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I finally got my Steam copy downloaded and installed. :cool:
I opened the game via Steam to start another playthrough thinking saves from f95 posted version will be shot........ surprise...... all the saves are in the gallery of Steam version unlike in BaDIK.
Not that I have something against playing it again but it is nice to know I can pick up where I stopped:sneaky:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Well I gotta say I`m impressed with CoBD. Philly won a new convert here.
I was never blown away with Depraved Awakenings, so was slow on getting around to playing this.
Oh my, what a slick piece of work. Gives me Bladerunner-esque vibes! and the music is fucking on point!
Loving it so far :love:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
What's wrong with sowing one's wild oats with all of them before settling down with the lovely doc?
All is well my friend :) Nothing wrong with hitting them girls hard.

Just saying, just saying. Doc simply hit me in places .. not interested in any other in that game.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes